1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey Guys,

i got some Problems with my
GA-Z97N-WiFi....

After a new fresh installation of 10.10 both ethernet-cards are working fine! If i Install the latest version of Multibeast only one card is working. I also won't get my BT Card installed...

Could some of you help me please?

Hey Guys,

i got some Problems with my
GA-Z97N-WiFi....

After a new fresh installation of 10.10 both ethernet-cards are working fine! If i Install the latest version of Multibeast only one card is working. I also won't get my BT Card installed...

Could some of you help me please?

No one with these Problems? Could some of the working guys please send me the Multibeast settings?

Hello

FWIW I am currently working on the same build, although the wifi is declared on the customac mini deluxe buyers guide page to be incompatible, I was able to get Ethernet working (and sound) using the following guide. Good luck

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...97n-wifi-msi-gtx-760-itx-install-numbers.html

Thanks a lot! This tut fixed the Ethernetcard Problem. Now both are working fine. (Sound card also).

I also know that the onboard Wifi/BT Card would not work. But i thought only the wifi would´t work? BT normally should?!

I have the same board. BT should work I can even connect to my smartphone and use it's Internet.

But for some reason I also break my installation with MB...:( Still looking after a good config...

I have the same board. BT should work I can even connect to my smartphone and use it's Internet.

But for some reason I also break my installation with MB...:( Still looking after a good config...

Yes I think its a MB kext problem...

Might be. However in most cases a clean fresh install solves most of my problems. Wipe the partition table and try it again...

Nope... Same Problem.
Could someone send me his MB Settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back