Contribute
Register

GA-Z97-HD3 I need you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am trying to install but it stucks on apple logo before the install.i can go further if i use an old ati graphics card,but when i remove it,so i can use the intergrated Hd 4600, it stucks again on apple logo.
Boot with flag "-v" and check where it got stuck.

We are not sure how he has resolved. You already have the solution in hand on post#7.
i don't know how to add this line,or where to add it,can you help me on this?
add: IOKitPersonalities/AppleIntelMEIDriver/IOPCIPrimaryMatch/0x8cba8086

i don't know how to add this line,or where to add it,can you gel me on this?
add: IOKitPersonalities/AppleIntelMEIDriver/IOPCIPrimaryMatch/0x8cba8086
The above editing need to be done in "info.plist" of the /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext

As you are trying to install the OS X, the above editing is not possible for you now.
So, You can download one of the already patched kext (which is attached on the Guide). Then copy the kext to your UnibeastUSB's "/Extra/Extensions" folder.
Then boot the with the USB.

The above editing need to be done in "info.plist" of the /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext

As you are trying to install the OS X, the above editing is not possible for you now.
So, You can download one of the already patched kext (which is attached on the Guide). Then copy the kext to your UnibeastUSB's "/Extra/Extensions" folder.
Then boot the with the USB.
I create the Usb Boot again with unibeast but i can't find the path you sent me,there is only the install mavericks.Should i make it again?

I create the Usb Boot again with unibeast but i can't find the path you sent me,there is only the install mavericks.Should i make it again?
Choose "Go to Folder" option from Finder's "GO" Menu. Then use path "/Volumes/<Your UnibeastUSB's Name>/Extra" to get it opened.

unfortunately it stucks again,but there are 3 different patches on the post above,and i will try them all now.

no,none of these kexts works,i am stucked on apple logo,i followed all instructions,and i build this mackintosh from the builds guide..i don't know,i am desperate,if i go through my old ati card i can finish the install.

The correct path is /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext.
I Proceed installation with the integrated Graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back