Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Ga-z97-hd3
CPU
I7 4790
Graphics
GTX 6970
Hello everyone,i am Chris from Greece,i was reading this forum for a long time before i end up on this configuration.
Cpu i7 4790
Ram Corsair Ven 8GB 1600
SSD samsung evo 850 256gb
1T toshiba
and this headache Gigabyte z97-hd3 with F6 firmware.
I don't have A graphics card,and i want to use the Inergrated one.HD 4600
My friends 1,5 month ago my mac literally explode,and let me with a burned motherboard.
I decide to build a hackintosh but until now i can't make this motherboard work,and many people said that it was an out of the box solution.
Believe me its not.
This is my first time,and i really need some help to make it work so i can work!I am a sound designer btw.
The problem is,that with unibeast i can't get through the installation,it sticks on apple logo.
I tried with another graphics card,and i get the Mavericks installed,then i removed again,and it was working.
I installed everything is related to my MOBO with multi beast but nothing was working.
Now i am gonna try with clover.But i don't think that anything will change.
Thank you.
EDIT
I Manage to proceed the installation with 4600HD intel Graphics.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...phics-acceleration-9-series-motherboards.html
You have to copy one of the three kext files Provided to your Unibeast Usb path:
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext.
The files are hidden,so you need to show hidden files.

Check your bios setting as in this guide.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...i7-4790k-gtx-970-16gb-yosemite-10-10-1-a.html

In addition to those bios settings set init display first to igfx.

After that use the boot flags -x -no-zp exactly as they are typed here.

Also make sure you use the latest Multibeast for Mavericks, not the Yosemite version.

I followed all the bios Settings except from disable the integrated graphics,cause i don't have another graphics card,it stuced again on the apple logo,i tried with -x-no-zp,with the same results.
I can install if i use an old ati card i have,tried already,and if i remove after that,integrated working on very low settings.

I followed all the bios Settings except from disable the integrated graphics,cause i don't have another graphics card,it stuced again on the apple logo,i tried with -x-no-zp,with the same results.
I can install if i use an old ati card i have,tried already,and if i remove after that,integrated working on very low settings.

Not -x-no-zp
It's -x -no-zp

i am trying to install but it stucks on apple logo before the install.i can go further if i use an old ati graphics card,but when i remove it,so i can use the intergrated Hd 4600, it stucks again on apple logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back