Graphics
HD 6870
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've tried absolutely everything to get a clean install of 10.9.3 working. Not only do I get a boot0: error every time I try to boot from my SSD (240 GB Crucial M500), but I also cannot get the sound drivers to install. Whenever I install them and boot back into OS X with the USB drive, I still have no sound. I'm using the normal method of UniBeast with the Mavericks installer and the latest version of MultiBeast to get a standard DSDT-free install, and my system stats are in my sig. I've installed OS X many, many times with these methods, and while I've had problems before, I've never had anything like this. I'm just completely lost here.

Here's the settings I use for MultiBeast:
B5nPdvY.png

I've tried absolutely everything to get a clean install of 10.9.3 working. Not only do I get a boot0: error every time I try to boot from my SSD (240 GB Crucial M500), but I also cannot get the sound drivers to install. Whenever I install them and boot back into OS X with the USB drive, I still have no sound. I'm using the normal method of UniBeast with the Mavericks installer and the latest version of MultiBeast to get a standard DSDT-free install, and my system stats are in my sig. I've installed OS X many, many times with these methods, and while I've had problems before, I've never had anything like this. I'm just completely lost here.

Here's the settings I use for MultiBeast:
B5nPdvY.png

Why booting with the USB driver after installing drivers/bootloader with Multibeast? The audio options in the latest Multibeast require Chimera3. Your Unibeast USB has Chimera2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back