Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there,

I'm running ML (10.8) on a clean disk. (I do have two other windows drives.) GA-z77x-ud5h with i5-3570k and gtx 560.

I ran into a couple issues:
1) to get the installer to run at all, I had to force the internal graphics to default in the bios. After the install, the 560 displays on a second monitor, but only if I leave the bios forcing the internal graphics. If I switch to auto in bios, the system stops booting.

2) I can run multi beast, but only if I limit the choices to the audio settings. This makes the system recognize that it has audio, but the audio still doesn't play through any active ports. If I run multi beast with any other settings or if I add chimera, the system goes into kernal panic on reboot. After that, no amount of flags can save me. I have to wipe the drive clean and reinstall.

I admittedly confused. I know running ivy bridge is not fully supported yet, but I've seen a post with success on i7+77xud5h+gtx560ti. Am I wrong to pair the 3570k with the 77 board? Or just in over my head in some other way?

Help please :)

multibeast

post installation in multibeast
user dsdt install do not put your modded dsdt file on your desktop it will not boot correctly with it included
system utilities
network realtek gigabyte for ethernet
then its sorted thats all you need
you must delete your EvOreboot.kext
and for sound download VoodooHDA.kext use kext helper whatever
this got my gigabyte working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back