Contribute
Register

GA-Z77X-UD5H, Core i7 3770, GTX 660 - Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
stasivanov,

Don't use the Sandy Bridge i7 SSDT for a Ivy Bridge processor! Here's what I used for my Thunderball system - it's all you need:
72053-thunderball-mb6-6.png

It's all you need. :thumbup:

is your 650ti throttling down properly? My 660 is stuck to 1.03GHz/1.47GHz core/memory and it's heating up quite a bit. Also power supply seems to be ramping up its fan.
Couldn't do much with AGPM.kext since it's "hidden" and it won't let me write or overwrite it...

Last edited by a moderator:
is your 650ti throttling down properly? My 660 is stuck to 1.03GHz/1.47GHz core/memory and it's heating up quite a bit. Also power supply seems to be ramping up its fan.
Couldn't do much with AGPM.kext since it's "hidden" and it won't let me write or overwrite it...
Graphics card and PSU work fine w/o any unusual activity.

I have this board running a i5 and a GTX 550ti in Windows and wanted to know, do any of the BIOS tweaks affect how Windows boots/runs???

Also is there a definitive set of bios settings for this board for running both Win and OSX??? It's my first "EFI" mobo and I'm totally confused on some of the options, etc!!!

HELP!!

Thnx

stasivanov,

Don't use the Sandy Bridge i7 SSDT for a Ivy Bridge processor! Here's what I used for my Thunderball system - it's all you need:
72053-thunderball-mb6-6.png

It's all you need. :thumbup:

I have set my multibeast to these settings but I cannot get audio from my hdmi. I'm running same hardware as you stork except I have a 660 FTW. do you get audio from you card?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have set my multibeast to these settings but I cannot get audio from my hdmi. I'm running same hardware as you stork except I have a 660 FTW. do you get audio from you card?
I don't use monitors with speakers nor use the HDMI connections. I have a 27" and 24" Dell Ultrasharps using DVI-D connections to run dual monitors through a KVM switch. My audio is taken from the back panel connectors to audio recording monitor speakers.

That being said, you'll need to see toleda's sticky threads in the Forum's HDMI Audio section: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back