Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Hello,

I have built a hackintosh with the follwoing specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77N-WiFi
CPU: i7 3770k
Graphics: Onboard (HD4000)
Sound Card: Onboard

Everything seems to be working well for me at the moment except for the audio. I have already installed the ALC892 drivers from multibeast but to no avail. I do not care about HDMI audi so hav not used DSDT.

Can someone please help me with this issue? It is driving me nuts!

Cheers!

Hi Toleda,

Thanks for the post. I tried what you posted but i cannot seem to get the audio to work. I see the required output devices but cannot hear anything.

the HDMI audio works, but not the internal one. I do not need HDMI audio, and would like the ports on the MB to work so that i can use my 5.1 speakers with it.

Thanks once again for all your hard work and support.

OK I am a bit new to this and like esc247 I installed multi-beast and checked what I thought was the appropriate items. I am far from an expert but the GAZ77N has been out for a while. So with that said is there a go to document on how to do things with that motherboard. Is there a document that is all inclusive on how to configure the system with that motherboard.

Will Wifi work off the mother board - I don't think so from what I read. Can you change a chip to make it work? How to do that? Is it better to do it another way?
How do you get the audio to work off the mother board. Do the jacks work on the back of the motherboard? Can it work? If so it should be the same for everyone. We have the same board and the same operating system.
How do you get HDMI to work off the motherboard. Can it be done.

I am asking specifically about the motherboard. What can and can it not do?

You can spend a lot of hours looking around. For a new person to MAC it can be frustrating.

I do appreciate people noting that if you look at such and such a thread you will find the answer, but some of the threads have between 10 and 70 pages with different issues.

If the audio does not work off the mother board it would be nice to know that up front. The wifi does not work off the mother board so it should be specifically noted and (if anyone made it work) a link on recommendation on how to make it work with another chip or external device.

I know there are a lot of experts out there with this info already. It would be nice if it was easier to find.

I have looked around and maybe its already there. Am I off base or just looking for Nirvana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back