Contribute
Register

Ga-Z77-DS3H Mouse and keyboard not working in Mountain lion 10.8.0 - 10.8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@moarfish: For my mobo the hint I remember was trying an older multibeast version (I guess 4.6.1) and installing this HDA ...give it a try...

@davidkarji: I don't think your GPU is wrong...if you can try using another one, do it but I don't think it is the right direction to point at (I used a GTX 650) ...
As I wrote before, I'd focus on HDA enabler or XHCI ...

Have you disabled xHCI? I had a an issue using my magic pad as my bluetoothe dongle was plugged into one of the front ports with xHCHI enabled, once I disabled xHCI (thereby making all USB ports usb2 including the usb3 ports) all was well.

I disabled it but nothing changed :(

@davidkarji: I don't think your GPU is wrong...if you can try using another one, do it but I don't think it is the right direction to point at (I used a GTX 650) ...

I'm going to try to install HDA enabler from mb 4.6.1

YAAAAY my mouse and keyboard are working now, but now i dont have audio!

this is what I did:

1. I removed AppleHDA.kext from system/library/extensions

2. I installed this on multibeast 4.6.1: Drivers & Boot loaders > Kext & enablers > audio > Raeltek ALC8xx > Patched AppleHDA > ALC888b/887 > v100302 Current

but how do I get my audio back?

Now, before doing enything else, try booting several times and see if it keeps behaving in the right way...

Now, before doing enything else, try booting several times and see if it keeps behaving in the right way...

rebooted 6 times now and all 6 times good working keyboard and mouse but still no audio!

another thing to mention: my boot is ALLOT faster now!! it used to take 40+ sec now its under 15 sec!!

Good...now you could retry the 5.2.1 multibeast audio standard installation (or a 5.0.x multibeast version as well);

Bad advice, the linked kext will not work. Do not make suggestions you have not tested. Edit post and delete link.

Yep I tried option B but as u said I did not work! I'm now trying to install my audio from multibeast 5.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back