Contribute
Register

GA-Z68XP-UD3P owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody tried the 10.9.2 update on this board? Hesitant to do mine as I don't have a backup HD...

Did the upgrade yesterday and everything went fine. No need to delete the HD-video kexts anymore manually cause latest version of Multibeast resolved my problem by adding the Intel Graphics Patch for mixed configurations since version 6.1.0.

Anybody set up Yosemite yet?
Not going to be able to update until next weekend.

Yosemite is running fine. Only thing for me is, does anybody have a custom ssdt for the board along with the i7 turbo boost 3.4ghz? My pstates are only 16 and 34.

Thank you I got my ssdt working but still got 36 16 pstates and after yosemite upgrade my midi studio is saying midi server failed not working. and what smbios should I use? I'm running Mac Pro 3,1 I want to keep it in the mac pro area cause its a desktop. I want my copiuter to be recogized as a desktop and don't reallty want to try imac 12,2

Tried to install Yosemite today, but no boot. Did it as before with all the versions off Mavericks. But it just doesn't want to boot. Am I overlooking something that's different now?

I'm on Yosemite.

needs the kext dev kernel flag.

Upgraded to 2 crucialmx100's 500gigs in raid0 and booting off that.

getting 900MB/s +

It was a PITA to set up but so worth it :headbang:

the part in the kernel flag with rd=uuid is for the raid, you can disregard that.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>GenerateCStates</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>GeneratePStates</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>Graphics Mode</key>
    <string>1920x1200x32</string>
    <key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>HDAEnabler</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>HDEFLayoutID</key>
    <string>01000000</string>
    <key>IGPEnabler</key>
    <string>No</string>
    <key>Kernel Flags</key>
    <string>kext-dev-mode=1 rd=uuid boot-uuid=CE6C7595-9829-4E05-B140-A1DF705EB5F9 nvda_drv=1</string>
    <key>Legacy Logo</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>Timeout</key>
    <string>2</string>
    <key>UseKernelCache</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back