Contribute
Register

GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 New EFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
genzai,
thanks for this thread. I've tested your attached DSDT. It didn't work with Displayport audio. Then, i've made an own extract and did the required edits according to toleda's guide. It works perfect. If you compare the 2 files in DSDTse, you will see, that you 've missed several fixes.

See Here.

Ya i'm not using DP or HDMI for audio so there was no need for me to add that in to DSDT.
g\

Does sleep occur for you guys just with Energy Saver settings in ML?

Does sleep occur for you guys just with Energy Saver settings in ML?

I have a LG BluRay drive which prevents sleep. I use PleaseSleep to overcome this. Wake up is perfect with bluetooth keyboard.

If I don't use PleaseSleep my built would try to enter sleep but resume immediately as the ODD activity light flashes.

I think sleep would work to without PleaseSleep if I remove the ODD or have a Sony Optiarc drive instead.

What motherboard revision do you have? I have 1.3 but I can't change the Vcore from "Auto" to "normal", I get to the menu and click enter but nothing happens, I cannot change anything inside the voltages sub-menu. Do you think that I should reflash the uefi bios? I can modify other parameters like the turbo values, in fact I was using the same values 43 43 43 42 but I had the same issue: the system was locking/freezing up after two or three minutes or when changing from a light workload to a high workload. My system is working now at 42 42 42 41 with no problems at all, I left it working for 20 hours and the system was working ok.

Thanks for your post.

What motherboard revision do you have? I have 1.3 but I can't change the Vcore from "Auto" to "normal", I get to the menu and click enter but nothing happens, I cannot change anything inside the voltages sub-menu. Do you think that I should reflash the uefi bios? I can modify other parameters like the turbo values, in fact I was using the same values 43 43 43 42 but I had the same issue: the system was locking/freezing up after two or three minutes or when changing from a light workload to a high workload. My system is working now at 42 42 42 41 with no problems at all, I left it working for 20 hours and the system was working ok.

Thanks for your post.

Use the + and - keys. if that doesn't work than i have no idea. 1.0 and 1.3 have the same BIOS file.
g\

Thanks for your post.

As described, I have V1.3. I think, that 43 43 43 42 is just too much for a 2500K...

As described, I have V1.3. I think, that 43 43 43 42 is just too much for a 2500K...

its not too much if you increase the dynamic vcore. the 2500k is as capable or more capable of overclocks than a typical 2600k or 2700k. (proper cooling is always required)
g\

its not too much if you increase the dynamic vcore. the 2500k is as capable or more capable of overclocks than a typical 2600k or 2700k. (proper cooling is always required)
g\

I have a H60 liquid cooling system with two fans. I had my system overclocked at 43 working rock solid with the legacy bios running at 50°C with a 26°C room temperature.

Anyone here got HDMI Audio with discrete graphics (in my case 560ti) to work?
Always get a compile error when following toledas guide..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back