Contribute
Register

GA-H170N-WIFI OpenCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to contribute to the community. :) Attached here is my EFI, based largely on Middleman's OpenCore 0.8.4. I have updated to OpenCore 0.8.5, updated the kexts, and tidied up the files and configuration. Works for Monterey 12.6, and supports Broadcom WiFi and Bluetooth adapters. Remember to put in your PlatformInfo values.

Attachments

• cciRRus OC085 EFI.zip
    13.4 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
After selecting the EFI, it just hangs there, no error messages. :(
As you used the RELEASE edition, I replaced the binaries with DEBUG, and then errors appear
Your "Motherboard" entry at left of your posts is a typo, I presume? If you really have a Gigabyte H170N-WIFI, my EFI folder should be a good guide. But you are using the internal graphics, whereas my setup uses an external ("dGPU") AMD graphics card. So you do need to make some changes. In config.plist/DeviceProperties/Add, your AAPL,ig-platform-id Value needs to be changed to 00001219.

Time to contribute to the community. :) Attached here is my EFI, based largely on Middleman's OpenCore 0.8.4. I have updated to OpenCore 0.8.5, updated the kexts, and tidied up the files and configuration. Works for Monterey 12.6, and supports Broadcom WiFi and Bluetooth adapters. Remember to put in your PlatformInfo values.
Fantastic. Thanks so much for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back