Contribute
Register

G 1050 Ti not fully recognized (Sierra 10.12.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a hell of a time on this similar-esque build but I got through the brunt of it in 24 hours, huzzah! I have not slept.

Had a major issues getting El Cap or Sierra onto the USB3 32 gig thumb drives and now finally Sierra and the 1050 Ti working!

Surprisingly, I did not have as many issues as I anticipated with the GFX card. I did have major USB trouble that was mostly resolved with a bit of three different guides.

Still getting an almost instant reboot when I attempt to boot from the SDD, the last attempt was running Clover 4114 and hoping to zap the NVRAM possible problem, but even after it takes one or two power cycles, it bloops. Then I am back to booting from the boot USB I had to make and do all that crazy patchwork fun with.

so the USB is living in the rear fer meow

I am running on so little energons I will likely eventually ask for some assistance.

Did I do it right?

Wait this isn't the right place...

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.8 KB · Views: 256
Thank you P1lgrim I will give it a go with the different argument, thanks again.
Man, I have to record now that I have it running again by just using the web driver option upon boot, otherwise I still get the non pascal default poop gfx running otherwise.

Seems correct now in my config.plist?

I did try to use MultiBeast to change the SMBIOS but it didn't take, using backed up config now for usage, I will try again tomorrow!

What's up with lame third party mouse support? Scrolling is crazy weird, as soon as I fixed vertical the horizontal is all super wonky so I am using my old non apple mouse that is okay.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.7 KB · Views: 233
Same here. My 1050 is working in 256mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back