Motherboard
Windows 8.1 Pro x64
CPU
Intel i3 5th Generation
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I've got a Fujitsu Lifebook A555 with 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel i3 5th Generation processor (2.00 GHz), and Intel HD Graphics 5500.
I've heard that Intel 5500 needs the DMVT to be changed, but I also heard that I could risk bricking my laptop.
Will RehabMan please write out a guide for me to install El Capitan with Wifi and Sound working on this laptop?
I would really appreciate it. I didn't understand the Broadwell part of your new users guide. I'm not saying you do all the hard work and let me relax, I just want a guide specifically for my laptop (just to be safe) if you could manage writing it.
Thanks a lot :)

I don't have a Mac, but I have El Capitan installed in VMware on Windows, so I can easily create or delete OS X install drives using Unibeast or Clover. However, I would love to make El Capitan the main OS. I'm not a Newbie, but I'm not as good of a Hackintosher (if that's a term?) as you (rehab man) are.

Hello, I've got a Fujitsu Lifebook A555 with 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel i3 5th Generation processor (2.00 GHz), and Intel HD Graphics 5500.
I've heard that Intel 5500 needs the DMVT to be changed, but I also heard that I could risk bricking my laptop.
Will RehabMan please write out a guide for me to install El Capitan with Wifi and Sound working on this laptop?
I would really appreciate it. I didn't understand the Broadwell part of your new users guide. I'm not saying you do all the hard work and let me relax, I just want a guide specifically for my laptop (just to be safe) if you could manage writing it.
Thanks a lot :)

I don't have a Mac, but I have El Capitan installed in VMware on Windows, so I can easily create or delete OS X install drives using Unibeast or Clover. However, I would love to make El Capitan the main OS. I'm not a Newbie, but I'm not as good of a Hackintosher (if that's a term?) as you (rehab man) are.

Not a guide. Moved to laptop support.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Broadwell info in the FAQ. It is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back