Graphics
EVGA GeForce GT 740
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, my name is Casey and I will be building my first Hackintosh, this Christmas, and it is my first time even building a computer. I am not sure which drivers to use in Multibeast or what settings to use in the BIOS/UEFI(I am not really sure what those are either). Can Someone expain everything to me, like how to find the settings for Multibeast and the BIOS/UEFI? It would be a great help.

Here is my system:

-Fractal Design Define R5
-Intel Core i7 4790k
-Gigabyte GA-Z97-3H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

-Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 8GB (4GB x 2)
-Kingston SSDNow 240GB V300 Series
-EVGA GeForce GT 740 2Gb Superclocked
-Corsair CM 650W Fully Modular ATX Powersupply
-TP-Link TL WDN4800

I have not built it yet, but I will be very soon.

Thanks

cbrugna it is all here. Click on the "Guides" then "Start Here" and spend some time reading and you will find all of the answers.

Good modding,
neil

Hello, my name is Casey and I will be building my first Hackintosh, this Christmas, and it is my first time even building a computer. I am not sure which drivers to use in Multibeast or what settings to use in the BIOS/UEFI(I am not really sure what those are either). Can Someone expain everything to me, like how to find the settings for Multibeast and the BIOS/UEFI? It would be a great help.

Here is my system:

-Fractal Design Define R5
-Intel Core i7 4790k
-Gigabyte GA-Z97-3H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

-Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 8GB (4GB x 2)
-Kingston SSDNow 240GB V300 Series
-EVGA GeForce GT 740 2Gb Superclocked
-Corsair CM 650W Fully Modular ATX Powersupply
-TP-Link TL WDN4800

I have not built it yet, but I will be very soon.

Thanks

Casey, read through this user build http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...-i7-4790-gtx-770-16gb-yosemite-10-10-1-a.html
and post questions there when you get stuck along the way. Do your own research first, as Neil mentioned, study all the guides thoroughly before you start installing OS X. Best of Luck and welcome to the community.

If you need a video guide to do the build view this 60 minute real time video and follow the directions.

How to build a PC For Beginners

Thanks Neil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back