Contribute
Register

First time Hackintosher (need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I fix it?

Could I find the correct kernel on my machine already or do I have to get it from a real Mac?

EDIT: got the correct kernel, everything is up and running, thank you!!! Now when I restart my computer clover is still the first thing to boot up, how can I get rid of that?

Could I find the correct kernel on my machine already or do I have to get it from a real Mac?

You had it at one point, but overwrote it. You can probably extract it from the update pkg...

EDIT: got the correct kernel, everything is up and running, thank you!!! Now when I restart my computer clover is still the first thing to boot up, how can I get rid of that?

Clover is required. It is your bootloader.

it wasn't my boot loader before, when I restarted my computer it booted straight in chameleon, now clover comes first and I have to boot in through the hard drive every time. How can I get rid of that? I can't find any folders for clover, I don't know why its doing that.

it wasn't my boot loader before, when i restarted my computer it booted straight in chameleon, now clover comes first and i have to boot in through the hard drive every time. How can i get rid of that? I can't find any folders for clover, i don't know why its doing that.

Turn off UEFI boot in BIOS or rename \EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.efi.

where can I find \EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.efi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back