Contribute
Register

First time Hackintosher (need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the maxmem for? I don't think I've used that before. And which one should I use?

What is the maxmem for? I don't think I've used that before. And which one should I use?

It limits the amount of memory. It may not be necessary after removing the rollback AppleACPIPlatform.kext. Try each one if necessary.

I got it to boot in safe mode and installed chameleon, wouldn't it recognize my flags from org.chameleon.boot.plist? It's not booting up regularly.

I got it to boot in safe mode and installed chameleon, wouldn't it recognize my flags from org.chameleon.boot.plist? It's not booting up regularly.

When you boot using USB, it uses the org.chameleon.Boot.plist from the USB, not HDD.

The goal is just to boot so you can re-install the correct bootloader to your HDD...

Booting from the HDD. Sorry the flags were there from last time I put them in. So I erased them and now I get a KP with boot args: -gux_defer_usb2. On OS X Mavericks.

Booting from the HDD. Sorry the flags were there from last time I put them in. So I erased them and now I get a KP with boot args: -gux_defer_usb2. On OS X Mavericks.

What version of Mavericks? Show photo of KP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back