Asus P8H61M-LX Plus
CPU
i7-2600
Graphics
Asus GTX 550Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

I have upgraded my macOS to High Sierra, but it's now usable, the graphics flickers like hell.

Any ideas on how to solve it?

I've tried InjectNvidia with Web driver but it doesn't work.

Please help!

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Updated! Thanks!

@genxstylez
You putting "i7" as CPU is useless. Put the EXACT model in.

Attach "problem reporting" files. See the "Problem reporting" section at this link: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I don't think you want to InjectNVIDIA. (Don't quote me on this.) Also make sure you have your NVIDIA drivers set to "NVIDIA web drivers".
With asus cards you need to flash BIOS. Do you have the latest version of KEXTS installed?
You for sure need these KEXTS: Lilu, LiluFriend, and NVIDIAGraphicsFixUp. (Find the downloads under the TonyMacx86 download section.)

Good luck,
Trevor

@genxstylez
You putting "i7" as CPU is useless. Put the EXACT model in.

Attach "problem reporting" files. See the "Problem reporting" section at this link: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I don't think you want to InjectNVIDIA. (Don't quote me on this.) Also make sure you have your NVIDIA drivers set to "NVIDIA web drivers".
With asus cards you need to flash BIOS. Do you have the latest version of KEXTS installed?
You for sure need these KEXTS: Lilu, LiluFriend, and NVIDIAGraphicsFixUp. (Find the downloads under the TonyMacx86 download section.)

Good luck,
Trevor

What do you mean by installing the KEXTS? place them in EFI/CLOVER or in S/L/E or L/E?

@genxstylez
You want to install them under EFI/EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other
You might have to mount an EFI partition with clover configurator.

Tried it, still doesn't work.

Finally got the problem reporting files, cos the screen was flickering like hell.

Please help @Trevor123321

Attachments

• debug_21086.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 207
Under boot in clover configurator you need to check "nada_drv=1".
Try it like this, if before does not work. it Config.plist - Disable SIP completely - CsrActiveConfig 0x67
Make sure you have the latest version of Drivers selected to "NVIDIA web driver". This will require a reboot, and if it has not changed when you come back, you need to update clover. (Tell me ill give you instructions, you need custom setting.)

Hopefully all of this works,
Trevor

Under boot in clover configurator you need to check "nada_drv=1".
Try it like this, if before does not work. it Config.plist - Disable SIP completely - CsrActiveConfig 0x67
Make sure you have the latest version of Drivers selected to "NVIDIA web driver". This will require a reboot, and if it has not changed when you come back, you need to update clover. (Tell me ill give you instructions, you need custom setting.)

Hopefully all of this works,
Trevor
Still doesn't work, Also tried https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back