Contribute
Register

Fenvi T919 and Broadcom wifi back in Sonoma with OCLP

And you are using the amfipass kext, not the ami boot arg ?
Correct. AMFIPass.kext and -amfipassbeta in boot-args.
However, I have the BCM94360CD.

Today I checked download speed many more times. Sometimes the transfer is good and sometimes not (with or without amfi kext ) . Must check benchmark on Ventura.
When you click OPTION + Wifi icon in the top menu, you can check the WIFI bandwidth ("TX Rate") : does it fluctuate ?

@Skyfoxxp not on my system
Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 11.18.55.png

Maybe the antenna connectors got loose... hope not as I would need to dismantle my rig completely to get to the wifi/bt card :(

the wifi speed is actually better today, moved from OCLP 0.6.9 to 1.0.0 yesterday but only reset the nvram today, maybe that fixed it. Only issue remaining is the bluetooth range when using Airdrop where my iPhone needs to be very close to the antenna to work. Curiously I don't have this issue with my keyboard or AirPods Pro

Last edited:
@Skyfoxxp not on my system
View attachment 572458
Maybe the antenna connectors got loose... hope not as I would need to dismantle my rig completely to get to the wifi/bt card :(

the wifi speed is actually better today, moved from OCLP 0.6.9 to 1.0.0 yesterday but only reset the nvram today, maybe that fixed it. Only issue remaining is the bluetooth range when using Airdrop where my iPhone needs to be very close to the antenna to work. Curiously I don't have this issue with my keyboard or AirPods Pro
I had a lot of fluctuations with my Fenvi T919 WIFI (even with Monterey). This is not the most efficient wireless cards and antennas...
I ended up using wired Ethernet and keep WIFI only for continuity / handoff / airdrop...

Last edited:
I add a lot of fluctuations with my Fenvi T919 WIFI (even with Monterey). This is not the most efficient wireless cards and antennas...
I ended up using wired Ethernet and keep WIFI only for continuity / handoff / airdrop...
same here, I'm mainly using WIFI for airdrop etc. but to transfer things, my iPhone needs to be pretty close to my hack

@frontgear

My thread is regarding Fenvi cards, these don’t need any other kexts but IOSkywalk.kext, IO80211FamilyLegacy.kext, and AirPortBrcmNIC.kext.
Other chipsets may need also AirportBrcmFixup.kext. But not the Fenvi.

I haven’t noticed degraded speed in the wifi when using AMFIPass and -amfipassbeta.

Back