Contribute
Register

Fenvi T919 and Broadcom wifi back in Sonoma with OCLP

@MAC_OS
Did you get OCLP 1.4.2? Once got, open it, go to root patch tab, do you see the Modern Wireless button enabled?

@MAC_OS
Did you get OCLP 1.4.2? Once got, open it, go to root patch tab, do you see the Modern Wireless button enabled?
Yes, I have OCLP 1.4.2 in Applications. By the root patch tab is nothing, that's the problem, I don't understand how to get Modern Wireless button option:banghead:

Attachments

• Scrn02.png
    Scrn02.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Scrn03.png
    Scrn03.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 17
Yes, I have OCLP 1.4.2 in Applications. By the root patch tab is nothing, that's the problem, I don't understand how to get Modern Wireless button option:banghead:

To update the patches, don't you have to "revert" them first? Then the new version becomes available.

:)

To update the patches, don't you have to "revert" them first? Then the new version becomes available.

:)
after 'revert' the system rebooted and everything remained the same:(

Attachments

• Screens04.png
    Screens04.png
    539.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Scrn03.png
    Scrn03.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 10
@MAC_OS
As per your EFI, AMFIPass.kext must be enabled to see Modern Network Wireless root patch enabled. Since you have AMFIPass.kext 1.4.0, amfi=0x80 boot arg is not needed anymore (you don't have such boot arg, it's only a comment).

@MAC_OS
As per your EFI, AMFIPass.kext must be enabled to see Modern Network Wireless root patch enabled. Since you have AMFIPass.kext 1.4.0, amfi=0x80 boot arg is not needed anymore (you don't have such boot arg, it's only a comment).
Yeah, sure I have tried like this, but anyway 'Modern Network Wireless root patch' still not available, moreover sometimes an error began to appear now, something wrong with my SIP, etc...:confused:

Attachments

• Screen1.png
    Screen1.png
    600.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen2.png
    Screen2.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back