Contribute
Register

Fenvi FV-T919A - Wireless Network Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I looked at that option as well, I'm not really complaining. Honestly as my first proper hackintosh build I was very happy I managed to get everything running as stable as it does. And that being the only compromise, I can live with that for now haha.

Who knows maybe I do another build in the near future for another work station for my wife and I can spend budget differently to make ensure it works as planned.

None the less it's good to at least got some more options than it used to be.

This one? OSXWIFI Card

As you can see, it is available on Amazon as well...

I'm getting the same issue as you, have you found a fix?
Hey, have you found a fix for it? Cause I'm struggling with the same issue.

Hey, have you found a fix for it? Cause I'm struggling with the same issue.
like I mentioned in my previous posts, just stick it in the 1x slot and it should work just fine without having to do any software based things. As of right now, it simply doesn't work properly in non 1x slots for me on my GA-Z170MX mobo.

If you really can't access that slot, send it back and get a different card.like the one that was suggested by JCMunsonII or trs96. I can tell you that I haven't have any issues since, the card works fine. It just sucks that I had to move my GPU down to get if work properly.

On aliexpress you got also protection, or not?

This card just came from Aliexpress, but it's not really working as it should. It seems like it's working, but when I want to open handoff safari page, it just keeps loading empty page forever. Same for instant hotspot, it just keep trying to connect but at the end I just get error. Once it connected, (idk how) randomly to the hotspot but it was only once and random, so I am not taking it as "working". I even did factory reset on my iPhone.

Tried to relog from iCloud on macOS and iPhone like 100x, nothing. Only AirDrop and facetime is working well with SMS and call forwarding, at least.

Then I tried to restart, recache everything, without success.

Then I tried plugging iPhone into macOS and syncing with iTunes, nothing.

Then I tried pairing iPhone with macOS through the setting...you know..nothing.

And at the end I tried Continuity Activation Tool from github, but nope...

macOS - 10.12.6
iOS - 10.3.3

Everything is updated.

The most interesting thing on this all is, that I can use handoff from iPhone. So when I have opened page on safari, I can load it from iPad or iPhone, not vice versa. Same for other handoff supported applications.

The card chip is fine, as the settings says instant hotspot and handoff is supported.

Anyone have some tips? Everything seems messy to me now...

PS: I am even getting this message: Handoff couldn't completed sometimes when trying to load handoff for iMessage:
screenshot-2016-12-14-12-53-42-png.225024

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back