Contribute
Register

Fan and restart problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you, I found a problem with current PBI CE's config.plist. Please use this file and post ioreg.

Do you have HDMI TV for testing?

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 97
...Will fan patches work on 430 g1? As i understood thear are for 4x30s

I believe it has been previously reported that they do. They work on the rest of the ProBook/EliteBook series. You can test and confirm.

I believe it has been previously reported that they do. They work on the rest of the ProBook/EliteBook series. You can test and confirm.
Thank you RM, but how will it work with clover? I won't be able to use your chimera module.
What is the risk without this module?

Thank you RM, but how will it work with clover? I won't be able to use your chimera module.
What is the risk without this module?

I wrote a Clover module (HPFanReset.efi) that does the same thing as the Chameleon module (Fanreset.dylib). It is included in nguyenmac's file package and installed by the ProBook Installer CI.

Thank you, I found a problem with current PBI CE's config.plist. Please use this file and post ioreg.

Do you have HDMI TV for testing?

another one
hdmi still freeze and reboot

Attachments

• Adly’s MacBook Pro 3.zip
    383.4 KB · Views: 98
another one

Does PBI-CE install a rollback AppleIntelFramebufferAzul for G1 series?

What is the output of 'kextstat|grep -y azul' in Terminal?

here the result
70 0 0xffffff7f81e3e000 0x68000 0x68000 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFramebufferAzul (8.2.8) <69 68 34 14 11 10 7 6 5 4 3 1>

another one

I assme you're using 10.9.4 and didn't install 10.9.1 graphics kexts right?

Then try those 2 DSDT.aml. Put them in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched, then go to Clover option menu in Clover bootscreen, rename "DSDT.aml" to the name of dsdt file you want to use, post ioreg in each time (if you can boot) and try again with HDMI.

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    46.8 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back