Register

Failed boot with USBInjectAll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
H370 Aorus gaming 3 wifi
CPU
i7-8700k
I have a problem with my keyboard and mouse not working on the language screen, so i put the USBInjectAll kext (2018-0420) in my kexts, and the
Code:
    <key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
    <dict>
        <key>KextsToPatch</key>
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>disable port limit in XHCI kext (credit PMHeart)</string>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.13.4</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>g32UDw+DlwQAAA==</data>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>g32UD5CQkJCQkA==</data>
            </dict>
        </array>
    </dict>

in my config, i replaces the old one in the same place, the old disable port limit thing in mine, with the new one, do i just replace the whole "KernelAndKextPatch" area with this, or just the disable port limit snippit? i blocked the usbinjectall kext then i could boot normally, but the keyboard and mouse still dont work, but if i have it, it fails :/

I have a problem with my keyboard and mouse not working on the language screen, so i put the USBInjectAll kext (2018-0420) in my kexts, and the
Code:
    <key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
    <dict>
        <key>KextsToPatch</key>
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>disable port limit in XHCI kext (credit PMHeart)</string>
                <key>MatchOS</key>
                <string>10.13.4</string>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>g32UDw+DlwQAAA==</data>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>g32UD5CQkJCQkA==</data>
            </dict>
        </array>
    </dict>

in my config, i replaces the old one in the same place, the old disable port limit thing in mine, with the new one, do i just replace the whole "KernelAndKextPatch" area with this, or just the disable port limit snippit? i blocked the usbinjectall kext then i could boot normally, but the keyboard and mouse still dont work, but if i have it, it fails :/

You're running 10.13.4? Current version of High Sierra is 10.13.6.

You're running 10.13.4? Current version of High Sierra is 10.13.6.

i changed it to 10.13.6 and my usbs dont work at all, i didnt try usb2.0 just usb 3.0, do i use only usb 2.0 until the end of installation?

I changed it and rebooted again, my usbs work with the config script thing, but still stops at language screen, USBInjectAll still doesn't want to work with me. Is this the last option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back