Contribute
Register

EVGA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB SSC in Sierra 10.12.5 Full acceleration

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you see the temp of the GPU in HWmonitor?
cuz Im on iMac14,2 and I don't see the GPU temp ...

To do this you need the following:
This Web Driver (It is a specific version) -- Download Here
SMBIOS for iMac13,1 in clover​

Guide:
First Download the WebDriver from this Guide.
Then Unzip and install it to your Hackintosh. DO NOT REBOOT!!!!!
Next thing is to open Terminal and type the following commands:
cd /System/Library/Extensions/NVDAStartupWeb.kext/Contents
sudo vi Info.plist
(then edit the build nuimber to the build number you are running)
(to find this build number go to the Apple Logo Button top left)
(then click on About This Mac and then click on the version)
(number)
(The Numbers and Letters are the build number you want)
(enter that in place of the current build number you have in the)(file opened in terminal)​
Then open Clover Configurator.app you can download it Here -- Download Clover Configurator
Then go to the tab that says Mount EFI and mount your EFI Partition
Next open the EFI partition and open EFI/CLOVER/
Then double click on the config.plist
Next open the tab that says Boot and make sure the option that says nvda_drv=1 is ticked
Then open the tab that says SMBIOS
Next click on the little magic wand
Then select the imac picture
Next go to the drop down box and select "iMac (13,1) - LGA1155"
then click the shake button by "Week of Manufacturer" 10x or so
and then click the shake button by "Unit Number" 10x or so
Then press Command + S to save or go tot the File tab and save the configuration​
Then Reboot the Hackintosh
NEXT ENJOY YOUR EVGA 1050ti
It is possible this fix may work with other pascal cards but I have only tested on the EVGA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB SSC and also I Have only tested on 10.12.5 but im sure it will work for 10.12.4 and lower as well :)

Is it right that your attached file downloads an empty folder ?

oh my bad, don't use archive utility app

Last edited:
Hey zkennedy137,

I running Sierra 10.12.5 and a EVGA GTX 1050 TI FTW 4GB and I´m having trouble to make Audio work through DisplayPort.

To make audio work I have to boot with DisplayPort connected and after sierra load I need to connect a second cable to the HDMI port and then Monitor is displayed as a Audio Output. Then I have to remove the DisplayPort cable and select the HDMI source in monitor to get Audio and Video.

Do you have any idea why the audio is not being activated on boot on DisplayPort output without the need to connect a cable to HDMI to activate it?

Hey zkennedy137,

I running Sierra 10.12.5 and a EVGA GTX 1050 TI FTW 4GB and I´m having trouble to make Audio work through DisplayPort.

To make audio work I have to boot with DisplayPort connected and after sierra load I need to connect a second cable to the HDMI port and then Monitor is displayed as a Audio Output. Then I have to remove the DisplayPort cable and select the HDMI source in monitor to get Audio and Video.

Do you have any idea why the audio is not being activated on boot on DisplayPort output without the need to connect a cable to HDMI to activate it?

How did you enable HDMI audio? or was it working oob? becuase i havent honestly toyed with display port as i dont have a monitor that uses it but if you can give me that information i may be able to help :)

do you see the temp of the GPU in HWmonitor?
cuz Im on iMac14,2 and I don't see the GPU temp ...
hey sorry i never responded but no it doesnt show up cause of the way the driver ran it on that version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back