3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
To do this you need the following:
This Web Driver (It is a specific version) -- Download Here
SMBIOS for iMac13,1 in clover​

Guide:
First Download the WebDriver from this Guide.
Then Unzip and install it to your Hackintosh. DO NOT REBOOT!!!!!
Next thing is to open Terminal and type the following commands:
cd /System/Library/Extensions/NVDAStartupWeb.kext/Contents
sudo vi Info.plist
(then edit the build number to the build number you are running)
(to find this build number go to the Apple Logo Button top left)
(then click on About This Mac and then click on the version)
(number)
(The Numbers and Letters are the build number you want)
(enter that in place of the current build number you have in the)(file opened in terminal)​
Then open Clover Configurator.app you can download it Here -- Download Clover Configurator
Then go to the tab that says Mount EFI and mount your EFI Partition
Next open the EFI partition and open EFI/CLOVER/
Then double click on the config.plist
Next open the tab that says Boot and make sure the option that says nvda_drv=1 is ticked
Then open the tab that says SMBIOS
Next click on the little magic wand
Then select the imac picture
Next go to the drop down box and select "iMac (13,1) - LGA1155"
then click the shake button by "Week of Manufacturer" 10x or so
and then click the shake button by "Unit Number" 10x or so
Then press Command + S to save or go tot the File tab and save the configuration​
Then Reboot the Hackintosh
NEXT ENJOY YOUR EVGA 1050ti

It is possible this fix may work with other pascal cards but I have only tested on the EVGA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB SSC and also I Have only tested on 10.12.5 but im sure it will work for 10.12.4 and lower as well :)

Attachments

• ._WebDriver-378.05.05.15f01.zip
    489 bytes · Views: 1,028
Last edited:
when you say full acceleration, what do you mean by it? doesn't the nVidia web drivers already do for it since pascal support?!

The web driver wont run if the build number in the driver kext stated above is not edited to current its a trick by apple to cut down on hackintosh builders in my opinion but i mean the card will use its full video memory and full core clock etc.

What is this attempting to solve that isn't by the web driver? Curious since I have a working second machine with a 1050ti with no issue. I did upgrade clover for gits and shiggles.

what version of macos or osx are you running and have you updated the web driver? also what do you mean a working second machine?

also this is simply a patch to the web driver just to point out what i mean to make obviou all i know is that when i inserted two different branded 1050ti cards (PASCAL Series) they would not be read as a 1050ti and used as such instead it used a "Generic" graphics driver which is not HD and is not more than 7MB VRAM i your lucky maybe it has to do with my mainboard but all i kno is that this fixed my GPU issue

Oh there is a small patch somewhere on the forum for that. I did apply a fix for the vram. It sees the name and driver correctly after that. I don't know if it's need at 10.12.5 though.

also this is simply a patch to the web driver just to point out what i mean to make obviou all i know is that when i inserted two different branded 1050ti cards (PASCAL Series) they would not be read as a 1050ti and used as such instead it used a "Generic" graphics driver which is not HD and is not more than 7MB VRAM i your lucky maybe it has to do with my mainboard but all i kno is that this fixed my GPU issue

I've used on two cards. A 1050ti SC and a Gaming G1 (really overclocked version)

Oh there is a small patch somewhere on the forum for that. I did apply a fix for the vram. It sees the name and driver correctly after that. I don't know if it's need at 10.12.5 though.
Dude im saying this is a fix for all the problems no lilu.kext or anything haha i think you misunderstand i was posting it to help others

To do this you need the following:
This Web Driver (It is a specific version) -- Download Here
SMBIOS for iMac13,1 in clover​

Guide:
First Download the WebDriver from this Guide.
Then Unzip and install it to your Hackintosh. DO NOT REBOOT!!!!!
Next thing is to open Terminal and type the following commands:
cd /System/Library/Extensions/NVDAStartupWeb.kext/Contents
sudo vi Info.plist
(then edit the build nuimber to the build number you are running)
(to find this build number go to the Apple Logo Button top left)
(then click on About This Mac and then click on the version)
(number)
(The Numbers and Letters are the build number you want)
(enter that in place of the current build number you have in the)(file opened in terminal)​
Then open Clover Configurator.app you can download it Here -- Download Clover Configurator
Then go to the tab that says Mount EFI and mount your EFI Partition
Next open the EFI partition and open EFI/CLOVER/
Then double click on the config.plist
Next open the tab that says Boot and make sure the option that says nvda_drv=1 is ticked
Then open the tab that says SMBIOS
Next click on the little magic wand
Then select the imac picture
Next go to the drop down box and select "iMac (13,1) - LGA1155"
then click the shake button by "Week of Manufacturer" 10x or so
and then click the shake button by "Unit Number" 10x or so
Then press Command + S to save or go tot the File tab and save the configuration​
Then Reboot the Hackintosh
NEXT ENJOY YOUR EVGA 1050ti

It is possible this fix may work with other pascal cards but I have only tested on the EVGA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB SSC and also I Have only tested on 10.12.5 but im sure it will work for 10.12.4 and lower as well :)
really really tnx
work for me in 1050ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back