Contribute
Register

EVGA 550 Ti on Mountain Lion - Panic on boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
if ethernet is working leave it alone most of the time it doesnt work

...ok. Anyway, back to the issue at hand....:

Tried adding PCIRootUID=0 along with -f and -v, still drops the monitor after a certain point.
Tried the above with -x as well, same issue - my TV suddenly says "No Signal"

Tried loading the latest version of Chimera into a USB stick, boot from that, selected my Hackintosh drive, used the -v flag, same issue as above.

Each time, one of the last messages I get is usually "power management incomplete or unsupported" - as far as I know I was using that nullcpupowermanagement Kext, so I thought that wouldnt be an issue. Could this be related?

that error can be fixed later its because u havent put in the proper smbios MacMini6,1

ok i have my hd4000 using advanced north bridge config set to primary graphics adapter to pci express and shared memory to 32mb to change smbios use mb for now u can change it later with chameleon wizard so it wont show up as a hackintosh

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 1.18.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 1.18.50 PM.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 122
MacMini6,1 if u need more help im in chat next to guides click on the + go down to chat i have made a smbios for u if u want to use go to your extra folder delete the old smbios and paste the new one in and reboot

Attachments

• SMBios.plist
    692 bytes · Views: 195
this was solved in chat delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back