Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Encountered USB-Identifier(non-unique) & still waiting for root device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for replying. I looked at the guide and it seems that i do have too much kexts. Can you tell me which Kexts are depreciated?

in addition, in the guide rehabman said that usb3s might be fine. I already have the xhc1-xhc patch, but it seems not to be working

i now switched to a usb 2 drive. This error is solved, but when the verbose messages are over, the display goes black? How can I solve this problem?

Last edited:
Thank you for replying. I looked at the guide and it seems that i do have too much kexts. Can you tell me which Kexts are depreciated?

in addition, in the guide rehabman said that usb3s might be fine. I already have the xhc1-xhc patch, but it seems not to be working

i now switched to a usb 2 drive. This error is solved, but when the verbose messages are over, the display goes black? How can I solve this problem?
use a config.plist from the laptop guide

use a config.plist from the laptop guide

I have tried the config.plists. Unfortunately they are not working. I am still not sure what is the cause of the black screen. Could you maybe help me to edit the Clover folder to resolve the problem? Thanks

I have tried the config.plists. Unfortunately they are not working. I am still not sure what is the cause of the black screen. Could you maybe help me to edit the Clover folder to resolve the problem? Thanks
nothing attached...

sorry im not good at using the forum.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 62
sorry im not good at using the forum.
config.plist is still not per guide

again... nothing should be in acpi/patched folder

have you got yourself a usb2.0 stick yet?

clover/kexts/other is still wrong for installation

I have got a usb2.0 stick - it solved the waiting for root device problem

But I cannot find a config.plist in the catalina laptop guides that fits the configuration of my laptop

I have got a usb2.0 stick - it solved the waiting for root device problem

But I cannot find a config.plist in the catalina laptop guides that fits the configuration of my laptop
be the one with 620 in the title

Well, sorry to say that now it seems that there are no guides concerning hd620 yet.

Well, sorry to say that now it seems that there are no guides concerning hd620 yet.
really?

so when you were following the guide:

and got to the section called
Choosing a config.plist

and then checked github for config.plist, you didn't see one that had 620 in the title?

1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back