CPU
i7 7700k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1060 3G
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My build was working fine until I messed it up with Paragon HFS+ on my windows partition. After restoring my boot drive with DiskWarrior everything worked, but not the graphics anymore. I used the emulated nvram to get them to work the first time. Now there is a blackscreen when they are loaded. I think the main problem is, that something with the nvram is corrupt: I can print it with nvram -p, adding a new variable gives me an 'general error'. nvram -c gives no error but does not change anything.

Then I found the nvram.plist on EFI partition. I removed all entries. nvram -p prints the same variables as before, even though the .plist is still empty. On my boot drive root the plist does not exist (also showed hidden files). After reboot the plist on the EFI partition is filled again with the same values. weird.

So first i have to get the nram to work properly. Does anybody experience the same problems?
I appreciate any ideas or help

EDIT: added my clover configuration

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 310
@P1LGRIM It worked but after rebooting the same entrys are there again. Also variables which I added before to test the nvram. I cleared them but it only works until reboot. Do you know where this comes from?
Clear the nvram then delete the nvram.plist files(s), it/they will be recreated next boot.
Make sure that you have not left a USB installer connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back