Contribute
Register

El Capitan Installs But Boot Forces Restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, i too have the same pc as OP. And i too having the same issue. Abrupt restart whenever i boot. Im using uefi clover too. I installed el capitan for a month, been searching for solution but to no avail. I thought i was the only one who has such issues. So i just came into this post and i've followed what brebo said: "Replace the vbox with hfsplus.". Now I'm using this com to type this post. Only time will tell when will it still happen. I really pissed off. I feel like reverting it to legacy rather than uefi. Previously in yosemite using chimera i don't have such issues. I have attached my config.plist to let anybody to check whats wrong with my configuration. Thank you very much guys.

Attachments

• config.plist
    2.7 KB · Views: 200
Ok i just came out of bathing and again the same problem, it restarts. It takes two restart to finally boot into the computer. What should i do? Any kind soul can give me some advice perhaps? Or should i change to legacy? Is it true that if one were to use legacy, he/she must first unmount efi, delete all and then run the clover legacy installer?? Thanks.

I've just reverted to legacy by mounting efi and removed all the file and then run the legacy installer from post-installation. Only time will tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back