Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

If you use the Point 4 Method it will be a problem if you want to use the Top-Side NVMe-SSD-Port. Because the Wifi-card is under the SSD. There are options with a 150mm extension. Thats why I use the a BCM94360NG Card, witch allows Bluetooth Keyboard in Bios. I have a S200 with the new BIOS and with some help from here, it runs with Catalina 10.15.5.Beta 3. Beta 4 and 5 will fail with a lot of error messages and a Blue screen after preboot
Thanks for the Bluetooth/Wifi Card.
Which CPU do you have?

FYI:

Updated to the latest Catalina 10.15.5. Everything seems to be ok. Before upgrading, did update necessary kexts and Clover.

Due to frequent power outages at home, I've to buy an UPS, so got HP G2 T750. It is an old UPS but has USB connection. Macos X can handle it without any extra app. Of course, no 100% functionality, but one can setup
a shutdown plan, if the power outage occurs.

FYI:

Updated to the latest Catalina 10.15.5. Everything seems to be ok. Before upgrading, did update necessary kexts and Clover.

Due to frequent power outages at home, I've to buy an UPS, so got HP G2 T750. It is an old UPS but has USB connection. Macos X can handle it without any extra app. Of course, no 100% functionality, but one can setup
Great, good to hear it is an easy update, although I thought the same thing towards 1.15.4 :S

FYI:

A Question, you run the UHD630? I look a little bit around the Net and always the say there is a big unresolved problem with UHD630 and Catalina > 10.15.5 Beta4 . When i start the update, it runs until the end but then without any output :(

A Question, you run the UHD630? I look a little bit around the Net and always the say there is a big unresolved problem with UHD630 and Catalina > 10.15.5 Beta4 . When i start the update, it runs until the end but then without any output :(
Yes, UHD630, there is no other option (sort of) ;)
I use DP with 32" Dell U3219Q, no problem. Can't say the same for HDMI, since I have not used HDMI for a long.

Yes, UHD630, there is no other option (sort of) ;)
I use DP with 32" Dell U3219Q, no problem. Can't say the same for HDMI, since I have not used HDMI for a long.

Can you please post your config.plist (without the user-critical things?) or your Efi folder?

Thank you .

Can you please post your config.plist (without the user-critical things?) or your Efi folder?

Thank you .
It is already there, search in this topic

FWIW I'm getting no output via HDMI on 10.15.5 as well. This didn't happen on 10.15.3. DP seems to be working well so I've switched to that for the time being. @Amateur85 had fixed black screen HDMI issue, not sure what the exact fix was but maybe try that (it's in this thread)

FWIW I'm getting no output via HDMI on 10.15.5 as well. This didn't happen on 10.15.3. DP seems to be working well so I've switched to that for the time being. @Amateur85 had fixed black screen HDMI issue, not sure what the exact fix was but maybe try that (it's in this thread)
Yes, that was a framebuffer patch issue. HDMI worked in 10.15.3 not in 10.15.4. Check my latest EFI some posts back. Since I am using opencore you’ll need to copy them to your clover config.

Back