Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

OC Right now:
ST -1066
MT - 3845

OC Before:
ST - 9xx
MT - 37xx

CLOVER:
ST - 1084
MT - 40xx

xx - don't remember. ;)
You should expect a higher score indeed. I got the i78850h, but don’t thinks the difference should be that big with the 8750h to be honest. I can share my latest efi, but that’s on a lower oC version.

macOS Big Sur under Clover 5126 on my S200 with I5 9300H
working perfekt :)

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-18 um 12.36.32.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-18 um 12.36.32.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 71
Can you share your EFI folder? I can’t upgrade to it but on catalina run perfect. Thank you

Here it is, Board Serial Number / Serial Number / SmUUID are empty, but you do not need them for installation. And this is not my work alone, this EFI is a result of others people work, CMChris, and some people from here especially Amateur85 with his Framebuffer Patch. The S200 runs with 2x8GB Hynix RAM a 500GB 970 NVME SSD and a DW1820a

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.1 MB · Views: 167
Here it is, Board Serial Number / Serial Number / SmUUID are empty, but you do not need them for installation. And this is not my work alone, this EFI is a result of others people work, CMChris, and some people from here especially Amateur85 with his Framebuffer Patch. The S200 runs with 2x8GB Hynix RAM a 500GB 970 NVME SSD and a DW1820a
And i do not know if it will run with 4k, because i use it with a epson full-hd LCD-beamer on HDMI only

thank you my friend.

I tested it and finally installer goes to the finish. With my OC I was stuck on install from internal partition and you save me much time. Thank you very much.

I attach my OC. Maybe someone can review it and find the fault. I download from a chinesse web. It is the last version and run the installer, but when reboot and start partition installation it stuck on a reboot loop.

Attachments

• OC-EFI.zip
    63.7 MB · Views: 52
my s200 info

Attachments

• info.png
    info.png
    825.9 KB · Views: 83
Hi all, when I find some time I will also do the install. Didn’t even update the incremental Catalina update because it’s my daily driver and I’m (too) busy will ofcourse share my efi and hopefully succes

Hi Guys,

Attached my config for the S200 on Opencore 0.6.4. You can try using it, but you might need to do some things yourself like an own USBkext. Serials and ROM and MLB ofcourse.

I'm not upgrading to Big Sur yet, seems like the WIFI card has an issue due to this new update. I have the BCM94352 (also known als the DW1560), but this doesn't seem to work yet. Atleast, when I use this opencore EFI config, everything runs fine under catalina expect the wifi (bluetooth does work). So be careful with upgrading. I'll do some research on possible fixes for this.

Attachments

• EFI_S200.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 148
Back