Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

I'm pretty sure we have the same PSU, here is mine.

Thanks @shumbola, looks like we have different PSU. The one shipped with my MiniPC is 19.5V @ 5.13A. I assume it was because I opted for the beefier i9-8950HK CPU. This PSU might be faulty. I've ordered a new one from Amazon to confirm this.

Did you do the Framebuffer patching for the IGPU yourself? Which guide did you use? I'm wondering if I'll have to tweak mine to get around the sleep/wake app crashing issues.

Last edited:
@shumbola did some further testing and the issue seems to be fixed if I don't use the HDMI out and use MiniDP instead. Will look into it further later

Did you do the Framebuffer patching for the IGPU yourself? Which guide did you use? I'm wondering if I'll have to tweak mine to get around the sleep/wake app crashing issues.
Yes, I did it myself. I've used Hackintool, countless times it failed until I figured it out how to do it properly. But, I dont think I can repeat it again. ;)

I got the acceleration working first with HDMI/mDP->VGA converter with 2 monitor setup, now I'm using mDP directly with 4k Dell monitor.

BTW, I've updated my installation to the 10.14.6 using AppStore update. So far everything works.

Yes, I did it myself. I've used Hackintool, countless times it failed until I figured it out how to do it properly. But, I dont think I can repeat it again. ;)

I got the acceleration working first with HDMI/mDP->VGA converter with 2 monitor setup, now I'm using mDP directly with 4k Dell monitor.

Haha I see. Thanks. I might give this a try later in the week to see if it fixes the HDMI stuff for me.

BTW, I've updated my installation to the 10.14.6 using AppStore update. So far everything works.

Good to know!

Haha I see. Thanks. I might give this a try later in the week to see if it fixes the HDMI stuff for me.
Why not use my config, it already works for HDMI also.

Why not use my config, it already works for HDMI also.

I'm using your config. But I get the app crashes after sleep/wake when I use HDMI :( Works fine i.e. no crashes on mDP though.

Hi guys, just got the Xeon E-2176M version and realized i need to enable CSM to enable usb booting. Now i've installed the OS i can't seem to go back to the Bios, can anyone tell me how to get back to the BIOS? Thanks

Hi guys, just got the Xeon E-2176M version and realized i need to enable CSM to enable usb booting. Now i've installed the OS i can't seem to go back to the Bios, can anyone tell me how to get back to the BIOS? Thanks

What do you mean you can't get into the BIOS? The PC won't boot up or does it not respond to the Delete key presses?

What do you mean you can't get into the BIOS? The PC won't boot up or does it not respond to the Delete key presses?
Thanks for the quick reply, it boots up but my screen just turns blank when i was randomly trying to press keys to pull up the BIOS, apparently i had the mDP connected and when trying to access the BIOS mDP is blank so i switched to HDMI to view the BIOS. Thanks again and just wanted to ask if i enabled "fast boot" will it make any difference considering i already have an SSD NVME installed? I am worried if i enable it i won't be able to press Del key fast enough to access the BIOS again. Cheers!

Back