Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

upgraded to 10.15.3 without problems.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2020-02-05 om 09.31.08.png
    Schermafbeelding 2020-02-05 om 09.31.08.png
    2 MB · Views: 83
upgraded to 10.15.3 without problems.
Cool! BTW, do anyone here knows if the apps Turbo Boost Switcher and Macs Fan Control (or others related to fan control) work with this little beast?

Don't know, what I do know is that I'm using HWmonitor and i cannot see fan speed or control the speed. Only get CPU and SSD temps.

hi guys, i have several questions that i wanna know your thought about them.

my system with two 16+16 AData ddr4 2600 mhz and sumsung nvme ssd pm981 512 gb

1) first of all, i have thermal throttling with my mini pc i7 8750h and also see a lot of limit power throttling in factory mode . i saw some videos in youtube and try intel extreme tuning utility but not working very well in my case with this mini pc. here, somebody have a good profile that i can use? and i was thinking to change nucore cpu cooling to get raid of this problem. what do you think that replace with noctua - nh-l9i cpu cooler and if the height is not fit in my case, i will be use m2.5 nylon spacer to extend the case and fit inside. do you think it will fix my throttling? also, is it any strong power adapter that i can use as well to have more power and stable system?

i saw some one did with different brand but it was so big cpu cooler

2) i used ADT-link r435g nvme riser and install rx 590 radeon in my mini pc with 650w atx power supply and it works perfectly in windows 10 for gaming. is that cpu throttling related to this ? and also i want install mac os catalina in this system, do you think that mac os will recognize radeon graphic card with this extension?

3) is there any way to use 650w power supply to mini pc directly that i have and use or any strong power adapter because the original one is not good one?

thanks

3) is there any way to use 650w power supply to mini pc directly that i have and use or any strong power adapter because the original one is not good one?

thanks

Maybe you could adapt a power supply from a gaming laptop. My MSI GE75 8SF uses a 280w power brick to feed the i7-8750H (sameone as the mini pc) , a full RTX 2070 8gb and up to 3 ssds.

hi guys, i have several questions that i wanna know your thought about them.

my system with two 16+16 AData ddr4 2600 mhz and sumsung nvme ssd pm981 512 gb

1) first of all, i have thermal throttling with my mini pc i7 8750h and also see a lot of limit power throttling in factory mode . i saw some videos in youtube and try intel extreme tuning utility but not working very well in my case with this mini pc. here, somebody have a good profile that i can use? and i was thinking to change nucore cpu cooling to get raid of this problem. what do you think that replace with noctua - nh-l9i cpu cooler and if the height is not fit in my case, i will be use m2.5 nylon spacer to extend the case and fit inside. do you think it will fix my throttling? also, is it any strong power adapter that i can use as well to have more power and stable system?

i saw some one did with different brand but it was so big cpu cooler

2) i used ADT-link r435g nvme riser and install rx 590 radeon in my mini pc with 650w atx power supply and it works perfectly in windows 10 for gaming. is that cpu throttling related to this ? and also i want install mac os catalina in this system, do you think that mac os will recognize radeon graphic card with this extension?

thanks
I think you’re referring to the video on YouTube (AliExpress mini pc from techtablets.com). That guy is undervolting with the intel extreme tuning application. On a hackintosh that’s obviously not an option, so I resided tot voltageshift. I undervolted Cpu and it’s cache with -80mv and GPU with -50mv. Temps are notably lower, but after a while of 100% like with cinebench r20 thermal throttling starts anyway, but don’t think that’s not uncommon right?

Last edited:
I think you’re referring to the video on YouTube (AliExpress mini pc from techtablets.com). That guy is undervolting with the intel extreme tuning application. On a hackintosh that’s obviously not an option, so I resided tot voltageshift. I undervolted Cpu and it’s cache with -80mv and GPU with -50mv. Temps are notably lower, but after a while of 100% like with cinebench r20 thermal throttling starts anyway, but don’t think that’s not uncommon right?

Yes, it is normal. Every computer throttles a little bit under hevy load situations. This computer is very small and although it has a good ventilation thanks to the open case, think the cooler is pushing the warm air to the motherboard.

Guyz, does anybody have a working USBPorts.kext (made with hackintool) for this machine for imac 19,2 smbios?
Thanks in advance.

Guyz, does anybody have a working USBPorts.kext (made with hackintool) for this machine for imac 19,2 smbios?
Thanks in advance.
I am using usbinjectall.kext together with an ssdt. I can share if you like, only thing is that I do not have the USB C port mapped, as not needed for me.

I solved the problem, thanks for your offer :)
Pls share your ssdt+usbinjectall

Back