CPU
Intel Core i5-3320M
Graphics
HD4000 no nvidia
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello all,

So I've installed Big Sur 11.6.8 on my Dell E6430 i5, no nvidia with opencore and now I'm stuck at creating the SSDT's. I was following Dortania's guide but I keep going in circles. Idk if it's me or what but that part of the guide really confused me. So right now I'm using SSDT's for the E6430 that I found on a web that has the SSDT files for download. Although, I know power management is not working and the CPU is not working at 100%.

If anyone knows the correct way to generate the SSDT files for opencore please let me know or even point me to a guide other than Dortania's. Thank you in advance!

Also I'll have to attach my EFI folder separate from this post as I'm on my phone right now. So EFI folder coming up...

Best Regards,
Ted

My current EFI Folder. I apologize if it's too big. I forget which files I'm supposed to remove.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.4 MB · Views: 114
My current EFI Folder. I apologize if it's too big. I forget which files I'm supposed to remove.
First of all, check your BIOS version. Some users reported problems with old UEFI/Bios versions.
If it's old update to at least the A12 version.

Also if you search online the term: Dell E6430 i5 OpenCore
You will find Github proyects related with your same computer model. Just adapt the EFI folder to your needs and update EFI to latest OpenCore

Make sure to follow carefully the manual/tutorial or video on how to update OpenCore.
Cheers, I hope this can help you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back