Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey,

I am building a hackintosh for my friend after building my own and running fine. However, I have always had a problem with dual monitors. We are planning on using a GT710 (Check the hyperlink) and a Gigabyte Z170 Gaming K3 (Check the hyperlink). What would I have to do to get dual monitors running with Clover at 1920x1080 at 60Hz on both monitors? If not could you recommend a similar card on Amazon which would be more compatible?

Please explain as much as possible as I am not very good with the more advanced sides of Hackintoshes.

Thank you

As I understand, You should be able to use the DVI and HDMI ports just fine. Use iMac 14,2 system definition. Install with a single monitor, finalize post installation with a single monitor. Then do a cold boot with both monitors connected - as long as you do not use VGA things should run fine.

As I understand, You should be able to use the DVI and HDMI ports just fine. Use iMac 14,2 system definition. Install with a single monitor, finalize post installation with a single monitor. Then do a cold boot with both monitors connected - as long as you do not use VGA things should run fine.
Thanks for you help. I will try the out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back