i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi everyone! I have 10.8.2 and Windows 7 Ultimate, but for some reason Windows has no sound. The only way i can get sound is if i plug my speakers or headphones into the front head jack. I think it might be because they have different versions of Chimera running on them, but i'm not sure if they're are different or not. I know there's a program to check, but i totally forgot which one it was. Help help help?

Hi everyone! I have 10.8.2 and Windows 7 Ultimate, but for some reason Windows has no sound. The only way i can get sound is if i plug my speakers or headphones into the front head jack. I think it might be because they have different versions of Chimera running on them, but i'm not sure if they're are different or not. I know there's a program to check, but i totally forgot which one it was. Help help help?

I doubt Chimera has anything to do with lack of sound in Windows. It is, after all, just a boot loader. You might want to reinstall latest audio drivers for Windows.

I doubt Chimera has anything to do with lack of sound in Windows. It is, after all, just a boot loader. You might want to reinstall latest audio drivers for Windows.

I tried that before and nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back