Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Installed Yosemite using Uni/Chimera - got pretty much everything working, except a couple major issues.

First - the audio isn't working whatsoever. The system doesn't detect if anything is plugged into the front panel headphone jack at all. It detects my speakers when plugged into the motherboard, but it gives me three different options (two line out, one digital out) and none of them work. I've tried installing the 1150 audio drivers multiple times but it hasn't done anything.

Second - I have two hard drive partitions, one for OS X and one for Windows, but I can only boot the Windows partition if I go into the board settings and change the boot sequence to boot that partition first and OS X second. Otherwise if I try to select the Windows partition it gives me an error message.

Any fixes? (motherboard is Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 if that helps)

Installed Yosemite using Uni/Chimera - got pretty much everything working, except a couple major issues.

First - the audio isn't working whatsoever. The system doesn't detect if anything is plugged into the front panel headphone jack at all. It detects my speakers when plugged into the motherboard, but it gives me three different options (two line out, one digital out) and none of them work. I've tried installing the 1150 audio drivers multiple times but it hasn't done anything.

Second - I have two hard drive partitions, one for OS X and one for Windows, but I can only boot the Windows partition if I go into the board settings and change the boot sequence to boot that partition first and OS X second. Otherwise if I try to select the Windows partition it gives me an error message.

Any fixes? (motherboard is Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 if that helps)

Hi man,

What is the system definition you chose for Multicast install?
Eg.: Imac 14,2 or Macbook 12,2 or etc...
And for the audio which kext did you install?

Read this guide if multicast didn't worked, you can try toleda script, it's just a very good job that he did there.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/143757-audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.html

And for Windows, what error is written on screen, could you post that please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back