Contribute
Register

Dual boot and apple wireless kb/tp without having to reset up each time when switching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z97 PC MATE
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey, I just got a GMYLE bluetooth dongle so I can use my Apple wireless keyboard and magic trackpad on OS X. It works flawlessly out of the box on both windows and OS X (on latest OS X), but whenever I switch to which ever OS I want to use, I need to keep resetting it up. I am currently only using it in OS X because of this s it's more important in OS X for me than Windows and I am using my wired keyboard/mouse on Windows but would like to be able to use them in both. I am using Clover UEFI btw.

Also, how can I turn the wifi icon off in the system menu? As I originally had it turned off (as using ethernet) but then after switching my SSDs around with my Mac Mini after cloning, I messed my install so I had to clone it again from the SSD I swapped into my Mac (lucky I didn't wipe it lol) and as I booted on my Mini with that which has Wi-Fi, the Wi-fi icon is there and I cannot get rid of it as I have no wifi in my PC so the option isn't there xD.

Thanks, Jase

Due to gaming I just set dual boot up and have the same issue. Did you ever find a solution?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back