Graphics
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6630m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Dear AllGreetings From me,I am Facing some Post Install Problem1.Whener I start yosmite it gives kp(Screenshot in Zip),If I start with -f(ignore Caches) then it starts perfectly,How Can i resolve this issue.2.I have Patched DSDT but when i patched, i got 3 warning while compile but it was showing me option to save so i saved it and used in EXTRA but KP remained same.Please tell me How Can I remove the three warnings or some One Can Compile my DSDT.DSL.Please Check the attachmentView attachment DSDT 10dec14.zip

Attachments

• Kernel panic on normal boot.jpg
    Kernel panic on normal boot.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 135
Dear AllGreetings From me,I am Facing some Post Install Problem1.Whener I start yosmite it gives kp(Screenshot in Zip),If I start with -f(ignore Caches) then it starts perfectly,How Can i resolve this issue.2.I have Patched DSDT but when i patched, i got 3 warning while compile but it was showing me option to save so i saved it and used in EXTRA but KP remained same.Please tell me How Can I remove the three warnings or some One Can Compile my DSDT.DSL.Please Check the attachmentView attachment 117536

If you can only boot "-f" then you have a kernel cache problem. Make sure you're using kext-dev-mode=1, repair permissions & rebuild cache.

Oh, make sure you save your DSDT in the correct format.

If you can only boot "-f" then you have a kernel cache problem. Make sure you're using kext-dev-mode=1, repair permissions & rebuild cache.

Oh, make sure you save your DSDT in the correct format.

Hello,

Thnx for revert

what is kext-dev-mode=1, i have repaired permission and rebuilded cache already,using kext wizard,but same thing.
can you please tell me what is the correct format for saving DSDT,I saved it using DSDT editor and named it DSDT.AML.

Hello,

Thnx for revert

what is kext-dev-mode=1, i have repaired permission and rebuilded cache already,using kext wizard,but same thing.
can you please tell me what is the correct format for saving DSDT,I saved it using DSDT editor and named it DSDT.AML.

kext-dev-mode=1 is a kernel flag required for Yosemite to load unsigned or patched kexts from /S/L/E.

Make sure you check for errors when you rebuild cache.

You should use MaciASL. Save as format: ACPI Machine Language Binary.

Aicpm patching scree shot

Attachments

• AICPM patcing.png
    AICPM patcing.png
    386.4 KB · Views: 150
It is likely your AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext is already patched.

Yes RehabMan,

Its patched,First of all thankx,the things u kext-dev-mode=1 ihave configured this in chamelion wizard and saved using MaciASL. Saved as format: ACPI Machine Language Binary.:thumbup:

it worked,but after that my battery status didn't show in menubar(top) so again i installed it using kextwizard AICPM battery manager as it started working my graphics got messed now resolution is 1024x768.
:eek:

Plz tell me how to correct the resolution now??
:geek:

Attachments

• Battery Kext(Yosmite).zip
    19.9 KB · Views: 106
Yes RehabMan,

Its patched,First of all thankx,the things u kext-dev-mode=1 ihave configured this in chamelion wizard and saved using MaciASL. Saved as format: ACPI Machine Language Binary.:thumbup:

it worked,but after that my battery status didn't show in menubar(top) so again i installed it using kextwizard AICPM battery manager as it started working my graphics got messed now resolution is 1024x768.
:eek:

Plz tell me how to correct the resolution now??
:geek:

Battery status has nothing to do with graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back