Contribute
Register

Displayport 1.2 + 4k no signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you have a patch for HDMI audio, if you have no HDMI ports.
This thread implies you have a DP port.
I have both hdmi and dp ports on my laptop. So hdmi works, DP don't as I said in the first post. And we're trying to make dp work here.

I have both hdmi and dp ports on my laptop. So hdmi works, DP don't as I said in the first post. And we're trying to make dp work here.

I think it is possible DP is dedicated to the Nvidia device.

I think it is possible DP is dedicated to the Nvidia device.
No. On Windows Nvidia Control Panel says that LG Ultra HD (external monitor) connected to HD5600 by DP.

Also I attached screen with DP and HDMI connected all together (maybe usefull). So all connectors dedicated to IntelHD 100%

Attachments

• p6WUDiFSOrA.jpg
    p6WUDiFSOrA.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 145
  • 9f7BeK7YBMc.jpg
    9f7BeK7YBMc.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
No. On Windows Nvidia Control Panel says that LG Ultra HD (external monitor) connected to HD5600 by DP.

Also I attached screen with DP and HDMI connected all together (maybe usefull). So all connectors dedicated to IntelHD 100%

Other than what has already been presented in this thread, no other ideas for you.

Strange that only me have this problem with DP on broadwell. Maybe there's some new solutions exist?

Last edited:
Strange that only I have this problem with DP on broadwell. Maybe there's some new solutions exist?

Try this config and dsdt. I have the same chipset, all working and DP too. Мой комп: MSI GE72-2QF.

Working in el capitan 10.11.6 without system update only.

Attachments

• msi_ge72_2qf__el_capitan.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back