CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
GTX 1050 TI
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to prepare for the High Sierra Upgrade, so I updated Clover via the Clover Configurator App.
I didn't change anything else. But on the Next Boot of my Hackintosh the Boot Freezes.

I was able to Boot the Hackintosh with a freshly created Unibeast clover stick. But now I have I new Problem. Apparently, I injected a wrong USB Kext or something like this while testing different options with Multibeast to get the clover on my SSD working again. I found out that clover has a backup config, that's the config I used before updating clover. It's working fine, but now I can't use any USB Ports on my Hackintosh at all. That means no keyboard no mouse even on the login screen. I tried Booting into safe mode and tried to Boot with an additional USB injection within the clover config. But nothing worked I can't use any USB ports.

Any idea how to fix this?

Sadly, I only have a Timemachine backup and a Caron Copy Cloner backup (evaluation version), but with Caron Copy Cloner I just backed up the System Partition and OSX Data partition.

Is this going to help?

Kind Regards
Hige Mynx

I do have access to another Hackintosh machine from my Brother. Is it possible to mount the EFI and system partition from my SSD in the mac os of my Brother to delete the wrong Kext files?
If yes, what is the best way to do this to do this? Is there anything I need to pay attention for? Any preparation? Any tips?

IS there ANYONE who can help?
I tried to do it by myself. I was able to mount my System and EFI Partition on another Mac. I can change Files delete Kext and so on. But I can't find the Kext or file causing my Problem. The "Date Added" or "Date Modified" is not matching in one single file.
I need help here, so please I there ANYONE?
Is my English THAT bad that no one understands my Problems?

IS there ANYONE who can help?
I tried to do it by myself. I was able to mount my System and EFI Partition on another Mac. I can change Files delete Kext and so on. But I can't find the Kext or file causing my Problem. The "Date Added" or "Date Modified" is not matching in one single file.
I need help here, so please I there ANYONE?
Is my English THAT bad that no one understands my Problems?

I have the same problem. After upgrading from Mavericks to Sierra on a GA-Z270X-Ultra-Gaming system. The Mavericks-system was a clone from my old p55-build.

I can boot from clover into sierra and then I can watch the login-screen but no USB-ports are recognized.
I have also made a new thread, but got no answers so far.

Often there is referred to the following extreme long "guide" and thread - I can´t figuere out what should be relevant in my case -> https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/

Searching the forums with words like "ga z270x ultra gaming no usb" (and the like) gives a lot false positives, as the major answers/threads relate to "USB 3.0 ports are falsely recognized as USB 2.0".

But we have no USB at all.

I am using the current unibeast, which should have a fixed issiues relating to problems with USB and Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back