any suggestions what may cause this ??

Help appreciated, thanks in advance

All working great!

- Updated clover
- Updated config.plist
- Installed NullCPU
- Updated OSX
- Deleted NullCPU and patched CPUPowerManagement
- Patched audio with toleda patch (thanks toleda!)

Seems working everything correctly. Great job guys!

PD: Asrock z87 xtreme3 + i7 4770k + nvidia gtx660
NullCPU.kext for what is it? :)

i want also to ask if I have to set the SIP to ENABLED: "csr-active-config 0x0 = SIP Enabled (Default)" after everything is working :)

p.s. I put bootflag "rootless=0" that i use for toleda patch audio with clover. After everything works I have to delete it?

I'm having the exact same problems as Sfwg with my configuration (in my signature). Everything is essentially perfect on Yosemite, but after an install of El Capitan, I reboot into the installer where it spends half an hour or so doing its thing, then it reboots into the main OS X partition. After several seconds of a mostly-completed progress bar it just reboots and starts the cycle again.

I've tried a variety of configurations with removing kexts and disabling SIP but so far no luck. I have time-machine restored back to Yosemite for now until someone can provide more insight on how to deal with this particular issue.

Edit:
Output from verbose mode has been included as a photo and config.plist file included.

Your screen shot of boot process shows EvoReboot.kext as being a culprit.
Looks like you have to remove that kext . . . sorry if this has already been answered

I still cant get audio to work:(
I have tried enabling/disabling SIP but the kext doesn't install properly. I can see it in the kext folder but that's it. I'll delete it again (is there anything else I should remove for ex in the plist?) and try again.
Are the steps I do the proper ones:

Disable SIP in plist (0x67)
Reboot
Run Toeleda's audio Clover ALC 110 v 1.0f
Reboot
Semi Enable SIP in plist (0x3)

thanks for the help :)

Can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong?
Thanks

Hi all I would like to report that I've just updated from Yosemite to El Capitan completely following all procedures as stated in the first post and successful.

Just copy all kexts from 10.10 to 10.11 (In my case only two:lol:)
and modify the config.plist.

Then download El Capitan from App Store
(Only took <3 minutes from the world's second fastest broadband city:cool:)
and restarted the computer to update.
Everything went straight and successfully booting into new system with zero modification needed.

just like updating a real mac and thx for the tutorial.

p.s. completely default BIOS setting only change secure boot to other os

Hi Guys!

Great guide! manage to upgrade from Yosemite to El Capitan. Only weird problem i encounter is kext won't load in EFI/Kexts/10.11 , it only loads in EFI/Kexts/Other. Copied FakeSMC and RealtekRTL8111 kext into EFI/Kexts/Other folder and the El Capitan Installation starts right away no hiccups.

After installation Kexts will load from EFI/Kexts/10.11 (weird).

For those who have the spinning beachball try to check weather FakeSMC loads before installation via verbose mode. If it doesn't load try to put FakeSMC into EFI/Kexts/Other

Cheer!

Hello every one,
First, sorry for my english, I'll try to do the best to be understandable...

So,I need some help. El capitan beta GM was up and running but since I have done the upgrade to the final release i have some problems...

I am not even able to boot on the new osx 10.11...

before to say anything else here's my config.plist and some screenshots...

Thanks for your time end your help

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 212
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 205
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 144
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 179
Hello every one,
First, sorry for my english, I'll try to do the best to be understandable...

So,I need some help. El capitan beta GM was up and running but since I have done the upgrade to the final release i have some problems...

I am not even able to boot on the new osx 10.11...

before to say anything else here's my config.plist and some screenshots...

Thanks for your time end your help

Looks like same problem with me. Try to put FakeSMC.kext info EFI/Kexts/Other folder.

I tried to do this, but I don't get the Install OS X boot option after running the app and restarting. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Looks like same problem with me. Try to put FakeSMC.kext info EFI/Kexts/Other folder.

Thanks for your answer, fakeSMC.kext is already in this folder... It doesn't help....! :(
By the way, i am using those boot flags : nv_disable=1 and slide=8

Without slide=8, i have this (see screenshot attached)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    726.6 KB · Views: 163
Back