Contribute
Register

Direct Update to macOS Sierra using Clover

There's no issues with the latest, worked as it should.
I confirm, only 3726 works for me for h97m-d3h / i3-4370 and igfx.
With other versions, reboot loop!!!!!

Thanks everything works perfecltly :)

I have not used the 'without cache' option ; What is this for ?
Hello,

Is it a MSI Z87-G45 GAMING ?

Is the sound working well ? (I have the same config).

Thanks et merci d'avance !

Used Clover r3763 and update went (almost) flawlessly. Had to revert to the Voodoo audio drivers for the onboard ALC889. Other than that all works as it should.
Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 / nVidia 8800GT / i7

People try with clover 3726. It works perfect. Latest clover versions don't work.

Incorrect. Both 3761 and 3763 versions work.

I just upgraded following the guidance, great job!:clap::clap::clap: Everything works perfectly, video (gt 730 2Gb) Audio (ALC887) using audio clove alc-120, a really nice job guys. 'The first time that it really flows like oil, keep it up.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Used Clover r3763 and update went (almost) flawlessly. Had to revert to the Voodoo audio drivers for the onboard ALC889. Other than that all works as it should.
Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 / nVidia 8800GT / i7

gothic.

Try this for the sound.

Check: "Fix HDA" and "Drop OEM_DSM" in your clover config and run toleda's audio_cloverALC-120.command
Way better than the voodoo.

My machine restarts every time I try to boot into Sierra. I get about this far before it restarts. http://imgur.com/yhVn2uE
yhVn2uE

Can you show me what you have in your S/L/E ??

Hi guys, I just updated El Capitan. The update went smoothly but now the problem comes again and it's regarding my NVIDIA. Could anyone give me some solutions? I'm using the same settings as my properly-working-El Capitan

Thanks guys!

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/

You have to manually edit config.plist using TextEdit, the latest clover configurator don't have the option to add the "NvidiaWeb" into the systemparameters. you have to edit using TextEdit AFTER you have configure all other setting with clover configurator, if you do it the other way, clover configurator will delete the "NvidiaWeb" parameter.

Back