Contribute
Register

Direct Update to macOS Sierra using Clover

My Computer is stuck with a blank grey screen for 1 hour.
I don't know is hackintosh worth the hassle?
I have tried to reboot with cache, without cache, nv_disable, etc but still the same sh...
So anyone with a brilliant idea?
I had the same issue. Make sure the FakeSMC kext is in the other folder in your efi partition. I also turned on verbose inject kext and without caches and tried again, and it finally worked.

Exact same situation here.

I have an Intel mb dh55pj , with i3 530 2.93 GHz. Nvidia gt610.

Let us know if you can fix it.

yup... me too... install went smooth, but loosing signal after boot up with Nvidia (gt660) without AND with the web drivers!
the only way to get a signal to the screen is to boot without the card in the PC... :-/

anyone any idea so far??

yup... me too... install went smooth, but loosing signal after boot up with Nvidia (gt660) without AND with the web drivers!
the only way to get a signal to the screen is to boot without the card in the PC... :-/

anyone any idea so far??

Try bios settings igpu as primary display until you get things settled. Sierra wants to run in IGFX mode with graphics, especially on the AMD side. It may also apply to Nvidia until you reload drivers for dedicated graphics support.

Try bios settings igpu as primary display until you get things settled. Sierra wants to run in IGFX mode with graphics, especially on the AMD side. It may also apply to Nvidia until you reload drivers for dedicated graphics support.
found out that nv_disable=1 is also an option to boot without unplugging the PEG.

i already tried to force it in the bios but i think there is somewhere somehow some override which **** up these settings. but thanks anyway! hope this can be fixed soon... looks like no more tv for me today :p....

Last Tuesday before 1 pm, I downloaded macOS Sierra from App store and only took 15 minutes to complete before crowded started to download it.

I struggled to install it and ended up gray screen with rainbow ball with different options. Today I tried with caches (do not mark without caches) and it finally made through into welcome screen! I now have macOS Sierra installed. Whew!

GTX 980 ti no boot 10.12

Last edited:
Asus P8Z77-V LK
Intel i7-3770K 3.5Ghz
MSI Geforce GTX 970 Gaming 4G/4096 GDDR5 Overclock Edition
Stops at "system uptime in nanoseconds". I have tried everything, but i can't get it past this point.

FakeSMC is in the other folder in Clover. Running Clover 3751, I tried the newest one and the results were the same. System runs El Capitan like a champ.

I attached my config.plist and a screenshot of the verbose screen.
verbose-output.jpg

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 142
Back