Contribute
Register

didii's Claire9 Haswell build: Asus Maximus VI Impact | i5-4670k | GTX 650 TI Boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

Just installed Mavericks 10.9.2 on my

Asus Impact BIOS 1402

4770K CPU

GTX 780 Ti

At first I had my DELL 2713HM monitor connected to the GTX 780 Ti but after the apple logo all i got was a black screen and the montitor turned into power save mode.

I then went into bios, changed to iGPU as the primary, swicth my DELL monitor to the integrated DP port on the Impact, and rebooted. Now I was seeing the installation screen after the apple logo. Everything installed fine. Everthing is perfect, fast and everything. Sound is working.

But I want to use my GTX 780 Ti as primary, so when I connect my DELL monitor back into my GTX 780 Ti, all I get is a black screen. I tried installing the latest(i think) drivers from NVIDIA, but all I get is a black screen.

Is there a solution to this somewhere?

Hi guyss, does any of you overclock your CPUs? I tried to push my 4670k to 4.2Ghz today. It shows up on HWmonitor's CPU multiplier as x42, but not on "about this mac" as well as Geekbench's result. Any thoughts about this? Thankyou

Here is my compiled DSDT with Maximus VI&Intel 8-series patch (Mobo: Asus Maximus VI Impact 0404 BIOS). I still have 3 errors 1 remark left:

61, 6074, Name already exists in scope (_SB_.PCI0.PEG0)
63, 6074, Name already exists in scope (_SB_.PCI0.PEG1)
64, 6074, Name already exists in scope (_SB_.PCI0.PEG2)
8927, 2095, Effective AML package length is zero

UPDATE: Using MACiasl automatic extracted DSDT with CLOVER DSDT Mask enabled (I was using CLOVER extracted DSDT before), I've managed to get only 1 remark:
8880, 2095, Effective AML package length is zero

Anyone can help?

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    51.3 KB · Views: 161
  • DSDT 1.aml
    51.6 KB · Views: 181
Oh, that's better than mine, Astral. I still have 14 remarks in mine. Lol.

87936-dsdt.jpg

Do we HAVE to actually update to the latest bios, Pjalm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Didii what BIOS version do you use?

Hey astral, im on 0903, atm. Haven't checked the bios update for a while now.

Btw what does this DSDT patch suppose to fix? Bluetooth, and Integrated graphics? Sorry i've never built a hack with a DSDT before :D

Here is my compiled DSDT with Maximus VI&Intel 8-series patch (Mobo: Asus Maximus VI Impact 0403 BIOS). I still have 3 errors 1 remark left:

61, 6074, Name already exists in scope (_SB_.PCI0.PEG0)
63, 6074, Name already exists in scope (_SB_.PCI0.PEG1)
64, 6074, Name already exists in scope (_SB_.PCI0.PEG2)
8927, 2095, Effective AML package length is zero

UPDATE: Using MACiasl automatic extracted DSDT with CLOVER DSDT Mask enabled (I was using CLOVER extracted DSDT before), I've managed to get only 1 remark:
8880, 2095, Effective AML package length is zero

Anyone can help?

You're getting that as u ran the patch on a already patched DSDT

Instructions here http://pjalm.com/creating-a-dsdt-using-maciasl.html

Also make sure to use the UPDATED patch i posted a few posts back, not one in repo as i have no access right now to upload new one for the latest BIOS version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back