Contribute
Register

Dell Precision 15 5000 Series (5510)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nctiggy possible to share your EFI folder? thanks

Got myself an M2 Dell DW1560, fits well, runs on windows, so i think this is compatible.

Just bought the Dell 5510, is there any way to use GPU NVidia Quadro m1000?

You need to use a (valid) FakeID since your graphics device is not natively supported.

Try 0x19268086
Amazing, this id works like magic, the graphic card works fine after boot
but after recover from sleep,there are random white lines at the left side of the window and icon~
is it graphics problem or sleep problem?

I read the guide, configured everything from scratch even found on some russian forum the ig-platform-id (0x191D0000) for p530 which is attached here, but i don't seem to get to the installer, can you give me a hand @RehabMan, the error is scrambled at the bottom there @MaxGraai did this happened to you also?
IMG_0452.JPG

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0453.JPG
    IMG_0453.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 153
I read the guide, configured everything from scratch even found on some russian forum the ig-platform-id (0x191D0000) for p530 which is attached here, but i don't seem to get to the installer, can you give me a hand @RehabMan, the error is scrambled at the bottom there @MaxGraai did this happened to you also?
View attachment 223400

"Still waiting for root device" indicates a USB problem if booting from USB device, SATA problem if booting from a SATA device, or NVMe problem if booting from NVMe SSD.

"Still waiting for root device" indicates a USB problem if booting from USB device, SATA problem if booting from a SATA device, or NVMe problem if booting from NVMe SSD.
i am trying to reach the installer, followed the guide to the bone.. but can't reach the installer, in the second screenshot we see that the message is configuration node, is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back