Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Latitude 5310 2-in-1
CPU
i7-10810U
Graphics
UHD 620
Hi guys,

I'm trying to install Big Sur on my Dell Latitude 5310 2in1, I followed Dortania's guide and troubleshooting about the error "[EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]" on OpenCore 0.6.6, I did a Sanity Checker and it's okay, I disabled CFG Lock manually, I tried everything on the web and from now on I'm stuck. I really need help, I'm new in the Hackintosh community. If someone can help me.... I really need macOS for Coding on it because it's a lot better than Linux or Windows even if Linux is good.

Here is the EFI folder + the log
Specs:

I7-10810U
16GB RAM
512GB M.2
Intel UHD 620

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.1 MB · Views: 124
Hi guys,

I'm trying to install Big Sur on my Dell Latitude 5310 2in1, I followed Dortania's guide and troubleshooting about the error "[EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]" on OpenCore 0.6.6, I did a Sanity Checker and it's okay, I disabled CFG Lock manually, I tried everything on the web and from now on I'm stuck. I really need help, I'm new in the Hackintosh community. If someone can help me.... I really need macOS for Coding on it because it's a lot better than Linux or Windows even if Linux is good.

Here is the EFI folder + the log
Specs:

I7-10810U
16GB RAM
512GB M.2
Intel UHD 620
check over the guide in my signature

you seem to be missing SSDT-EC.aml and SSDT-XOSI.aml

Ok I will try with these SSDT's using your guide, thanks

Ok so I tried with 2 SSDT i made using SSDTTime, and it's still don't work.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.1 MB · Views: 73
One of the SSDT are Prebuilt because it can't be created using SSDTTime

IMG_20210526_114814.jpeg

Here is the verbose output i get

Ok so I tried with your files from your guide, I amended them to go well with my laptop and same thing. I uploaded the EFI folder with the last log in it.
Here is the verbose output :
IMG_20210526_121421.jpeg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15.1 MB · Views: 75
Ok so I tried with your files from your guide, I amended them to go well with my laptop and same thing. I uploaded the EFI folder with the last log in it.
Here is the verbose output :View attachment 519784
the files in my guide include SSDT-EC.aml

yours do not...

also you didn't change Intel HD Graphics 530

I didn't check anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back