Contribute
Register

Dante's Customac: GA-B85-HD3 -i3 4330 -HD 4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have done the BIOS config and I run the -v(space)GraphicsEnabler=Yes

See if it works if not reboot and this time type:

-v(space)GraphicsEnabler=No

and both times I get the attached issue. And I have no clue what it means.

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• 20140519_123119_resized.jpg
    20140519_123119_resized.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 156

- - - Updated - - -

I seriously don't know what could be wrong... I am going to do a clean installation in three weeks from now due to lack of time since I have school finals and try to use internal graphics as you did to see if I have the same issue! Try as well to create a thread and post your screenshot to see if any member can help . As long as I do the installation I am going to inform you.
Let me know if you solved the problem by then.

CMMdavy,
You should be able to install Mavericks on your system using the standard UniBeast installation procedure. No boot flags required for HD4600. Don't use the VGA connection as Apple has not supported VGA natively in OS X.

When you are through the installation process (following the tonymacx86 10.9 Installation guide), you should only need to use the following in MultiBeast for Mavericks:
DSDT Free
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > Without DSDT > ALC892
Drivers > Disk > TRIM Enabler > 10.9.x TRIM Patch (optional - for SSDs)
Drivers > Network > Realtek > RealtekRTL81xx (Lnx2Mac's driver)​
Others are optional, but get it running first. Note: Dante's MultiBeast Configure screen snapshot shows all the drivers, etc., that DSDT Free loads plus the drivers above. See the MultiBeast Features document that comes with the MultiBeast zip file for more information.

Finally, download and install the latest version of Chimera. (At this date/time, v3.01 in not yet incorporated into MultiBeast.)

UniBeast, MultiBeast and Chimera are set up by default correctly for your configuration. You shouldn't need boot flags.

Finally, since the installation will automatically reboot after the installation to set up your OS X, I recommend you set your boot disk to the UniBeast USB thumb drive in the BIOS. Then, when OS X automatically reboots, UniBeast performs the boot loading of OS X, and you can
finish your setup,
run MultiBeast,
reboot into the BIOS, and
set your BIOS boot disk to the OS X installation.​
All this is detailed in the tonymacx86 10.9 Installation Guide which I recommend printing out and checking off each step so you don't miss a step. :thumbup:

Hi, I have solved the issue. I have changed the HDMI cable and all is working busy with the install now. Please do not ask me what the difference between the cables is but it does seem to make a difference.

Hi, I have solved the issue. I have changed the HDMI cable and all is working busy with the install now. Please do not ask me what the difference between the cables is but it does seem to make a difference.

OK it's good to know you solved your problem, glad we could help!

Multibeast installing drivers now. I used the same config as you did. So All seems good.

I do not seem to have audio. is there anything that I should check?

Hi those are the drivers that i installed originally

But in the forums i found this:
npci=0x2000 disables audio

So how do i check the bootleg after i have installed so i can ensure that this is not set and then set it to:
npci=0x3000 to turn the audio on.

Your thoughts?

Hi those are the drivers that i installed originally

But in the forums i found this:
npci=0x2000 disables audio

So how do i check the bootleg after i have installed so i can ensure that this is not set and then set it to:
npci=0x3000 to turn the audio on.

Your thoughts?

Go to /Extra in your hard drive and open the file "org.Chameleon.boot.plist" with TextEdit, there you can find all the bootflags you use in your boot loader. Change what you want and save it but don't mess up with things you don't know and always keep a backup of this file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back