Graphics
EVGA GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I followed this guide the other day found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97374JQm6QQ. I keep on getting stuck on step three when bob tells you to type in this command into terminal:

/Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC.app/Contents/GPUSniffer.app/Contents/MacOS/GPUSniffer
(In his video, he is using the CS6 version while I am using CC. I changed the "CS6" to "CC" for my code.)

I have tried this command several times and keep on getting an error message saying "No such file directory". I can't think of anything else to do to make this work. I am running a GTX 750ti and according to NVIDIA, it should be supported in CUDA. Ideas?

If you're using the latest (After Effects CC 2014) then you don't need to do any tweaks like that post-installation of nvidia CUDA drivers. I've got a GTX 780 which isn't on the supported list and it works fine with CUDA enabled in After Effects CC 2014. You'll just get a message saying that your GPU is not officially supported but will still work with CUDA.

You can upgrade for free to CC 2014 through your Adobe subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back