Contribute
Register

Creative Xfi Titanium PCIE - No Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

hm do you have this to: U set down the MASTER Volume, but ONLY the Left and Right are going quit.

The rest (side, rear, center sub) can`t control with the MASTER Volume... this sucks :confused:

Hey guys!

I was wondering if there had been any updates to this, as in are there any new kexts available for the Creative Xfi titanium.

I've got the exact same card, and my main concern is the front microphone input doesn't work :( (and there isn't an option like there is in windows to change the blue line in port to a microphone which i'd kill for!)

I'm wondering if thats because the xfi titanium fatality edition with front panel is different in how it allocates the front microphone? I dont know

Otherwise it seems good, seems to have a delay on it for sounds which is odd, if anyone knows a fix?

Cheers guys

I can confirm that this driver works for XFi fatality PCIe platinum under 10.6.7, but i need to plug in a headphone at the front panel in order to get sound output at the rear green...so strange...

And seems i just get 2.0 stereo output, the back speakers get the same output channels as the front speakers...

Hi, I could use some help.

Has ANYONE been able to get audio IN to these cards yet?

I'm using the kext from the previous post and can get audio out via the green line output but no audio in.

My card is the Creative X-Fi x-fi titanium hd card.

http://us.store.creative.com/Creative-S ... 1OUA38.htm

Any help getting audio IN would be great.

Thanks for your time.

I did an extensive bit of testing like some of the forumers and found a few things about the kext.

1. The green audio out seems to be the only thing working in 2 channels, 5.1 is not supported.
2. Audio IN for microphones does not function.
3. You can't change the flexijack as needed for line in/microphone either.
4. Lag using VoodooHDA or intermittant no audio at all can also be a symptom

VoodooHDA and the kext would need to be rewritten to get it to work properly

Test it: Klick in Sound Setup after the"Line Out - Green", the other 1 click: "Line out - Orange etc.

Thats works for me, i have "5.1"

Feels like it's time resurrect this thread! Well, I have installed lion successfully and have a X-Fi Titanium PCI-e, which worked flawlessly under SL. But with Lion, nothing doing...:(

Anyone have a success so far?

Im also interested if the Xfi titanium works ander SL. I would like to install SL on the asus Rampage Formula (x48) but i changed the Asus SupremeFX II to the Xfi Titanium PCIe

Hoping to find some X-Fi love for Lion, Build is finally wrapping up but sound is my last hurdle. Would love to use the X-Fi Titanium I've got on Lion but having my cake and eating it too is proving harder than I thought :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back