Graphics
UHD 630 + RX 580 + GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
i am using unibeast 9
USB flash drive
And Mojave’s install

Unibeast completes successful but if I open clover config no efi partition on that drive

Have you checked the Mount EFI under tools?

See attached screenshot. Ensure those top 2 checkboxes in red box are turn on when you run Clover (to see this screen you have to click "Customize" button on bottom left of the window from the previous screen in the Clover install wizard).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 3.40.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 3.40.48 AM.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 2,071
Tried both clover only and unibeast same result

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 10.26.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 10.26.09 AM.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 535
i did update my mba to all latest, redownloaded mac os installer and clover configurator can see efi partition, though clover installer doesn't create efi folder inside efi partition as i saw it in the videos

Please try reformatting your USB flash disk using the procedure described in link below. You'll have to re-run UniBeast afterwards, making sure that the two checkboxes in Post #3 above are turned on. The root cause of your problem seems to be that two separate disk partitions were not created on the USB flash disk. So the link below should help to create those two partitions.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-error-loading-operating-system.266874/#post-1867240

ok saw guid, trying it

Last edited:
Please try reformatting your USB flash disk using the procedure described in link below. You'll have to re-run UniBeast afterwards, making sure that the two checkboxes in Post #3 above are turned on. The root cause of your problem seems to be that two separate disk partitions were not created on the USB flash disk. So the link below should help to create those two partitions.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-error-loading-operating-system.266874/#post-1867240

• The uploaded image shows an 8GB Flash disk FDisk_Partition scheme and not the usually recommended 16GB FD in GUID Partition scheme for Mojave USB Installer Creation.

• I suspect the problem must have occurred at the Disk Utility >Erase Step

Attachments

• 1.OP's Mojvae USB FD .png
    1.OP's Mojvae USB FD .png
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,106
  • 2.16GB Flash Disk Partitioned and Formatted for Mojave Installation.png
    2.16GB Flash Disk Partitioned and Formatted for Mojave Installation.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 1,201
  • The uploaded image shows an 8GB Flash disk FDisk_Partition scheme and not the usually recommended 16GB FD in GUID Partition scheme for Mojave USB Installer Creation.
  • I suspect the problem must have occurred at the Disk Utility >Erase Step
Good catch!

ok solved, missed step when I need to go to parent to see [GUID Partition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back